Original rubber floor mats

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
My GT came with with no original rubber floor mats.
Having read some of the posts, am I to understand there were original rubber floor mats? Did some owners get them with their GT's ?

Kave

GT Owner
Nov 13, 2006
Yes they come with the car.

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Having read some of the posts, am I to understand there were original rubber floor mats? Did some owners get them with their GT's ?

You don't have the rubber pads with the same type holes as the seats? Just bare aluminum floor?

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
You don't have the rubber pads with the same type holes as the seats? Just bare aluminum floor?

BARE FLOOR......Dealer said it was an option...I had a custom set made.

Guess who I'm calling right NOW:mad

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State

Why don't you POST that liar's name so those in his area know to stay away from the place???????????

E.P.

05redrich

GT Owner
Feb 20, 2006
MA
If I remember correctly, if you take out the mats you see like packing blankets that go over the aluminum floor. The 'mats' that come with the car are more like the floor. They are very fitted and don't just pull out or sit on top like a 'normal' mat.

ViperJoe

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 17, 2006
Washington Crossing, PA

They're kind of glued down. Why would anyone remove them in the first place?

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
I got a song and a dance........a song and a dance........a song and a dance......... They said "we need to check into this"
Aren't they nice !:bang

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Maybe they put them on ebay.

Sheesh! That is awful.

BTW, how did it look as a bare floor? Was it kind of cool and race car like? Lotus elise style? Or raw and unfinished looking?

Last edited:

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.

Hope they kissed you before the phucked you... all GT had floor mats.

M

Mark O

Why don't you POST that liar's name so those in his area know to stay away from the place???????????

E.P.

Don't get me going!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I ordered an xtra pair from the dealer for 129bucks

Kave

GT Owner
Nov 13, 2006
The rubber mats take some getting use to.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Don't get me going!

Ooooops! That's bad, huh?:frown

Okay! Not another word!:lol

E.P.

GT Cindy

Aug 29, 2006
Home Town of Henry Ford
All GT's were shipped with the floor mats installed. If yours are missing your dealer has them. The dealer would have put in a claim for missing floor mats when they received your vehicle. I don't think it would have been possible for the vehicle to leave Wixom and not having them. Even the Reliable truck driver inspects the vehicle before they take possession, he/she would have mentioned that to our end of line supervisor and the mats would have been put in place. Make the dealer cough them up, its not like they will fit another vehicle!

GT Cindy

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
All GT's were shipped with the floor mats installed. If yours are missing your dealer has them. The dealer would have put in a claim for missing floor mats when they received your vehicle. I don't think it would have been possible for the vehicle to leave Wixom and not having them. Even the Reliable truck driver inspects the vehicle before they take possession, he/she would have mentioned that to our end of line supervisor and the mats would have been put in place. Make the dealer cough them up, its not like they will fit another vehicle!

GT Cindy

I called the dealer. " They were removed for cleaning and inadvertantly set aside......... I have them now...... Thank you