GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 7, 2006
AZ
Think I just missed out :(

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Thanks Dave. Just let me know how to pay you. Blue car please.

dbackg

dbackg
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
I had dealings with ebay seller (vintageautoliterature) years ago.

He is a ripoff. I would never buy from him again.

H

HHGT

Well I got my tube today. One end is open, the poster is creased and it is the wrong poster. He's getting a nasty gram tonight and there is no way on God's earth I'm going to pay for shipping.

ETW

GT Owner
Jan 16, 2006
Thanks Dave. Just let me know how to pay you. Blue car please.

+1 Thanks a lot!

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
He may be a good kid, but if you are going to run that many items you might want to pay more attention to detail. He has 73 neutrals and 57 negatives in 6 months and sounds like he is well on his way to more. Still not sure how "Rebecca" fits into this.

I can say based on my two interactions with Vintage Auto Literature (1) initially to confirm shipment date and (2) since receiving incorrect poster and attempting to correct, that:

Customer service from Rebecca leaves a LOT to be desired. I am shipping back wrong poster now. I can't say that I am expecting it to be smooth from here, even though it should be straightforward.

DanielJ

GT Owner
Dec 21, 2010
Washington State
Dave,

Did not see on E-Bay and I don't want to miss out on this opportunity, so please feel free to let me know how to get the money to you.

Thanks.

DJ

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Sorry, for the delay. I just got them out of storage as it's been mostly pissing rain here lately.

I'll put a private eBay auction up and PM it to the 15 people on the list today.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Ah forget it, you can only make the bidders private, not the auction. I'll just send everyone a paypal link. Boo!

ETW

GT Owner
Jan 16, 2006
Thanks for the offer but you can scratch my name off the list. The original seller sent me the right one a week later

H

HHGT

FYI, the seller refunded my purchase price and 2 way postage. Not the friendliest communicator, but honest.

BigsGT

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 8, 2006
Austin Texas
Dave, If you've got anymore of the red/white I would like one. I have the Blue one from the first GTG in Detroit.

I also have a few very rare Automagic paper floormats depicting the FGT. I was getting my Expedition Limited detailed a few years ago and they used that to protect the carpet. I talked the guy out of a handful of them; suitable for framing I think. Maybe someone else has one or has seen these but they were only around for a brief period. Dave I'll send my extras to you in the same tube you send the red/white poster to me in if that works. :D

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
FYI, the seller refunded my purchase price and 2 way postage. Not the friendliest communicator, but honest.

That sums up my experience as well.

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Dave, if you have any left let me know I could use a few. And I can drive over and pick them up either work or home. No biggie if you have promised them all as I am late to the party