Original Dealer Promo Poster

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
I think he's running into employee issues like many of us have had thru the years. not that that is an excuse buyt he's growing in leaps and bounds and I think it gets overwhelming for anyone at that point. his feedback is marginal but he's also ran over 40,000 auctions in the last 6 months so the odds are going to be some screw ups for sure. there again, you're right, he needs to pay more attention to detail regardless of volume. you don't want to even begin to look at someone like blueovalindustries on ebay. there again, volume and negative feedbacks seem to go hand in hand. JMO

DanielJ

GT Owner
Dec 21, 2010
Washington State
I literally gave out hundreds of these in 2006. It's been a long time since I've checked, but I think I probably have around 50 left. Let me check in the next couple days for anyone that missed it or got the wrong one.

I also have a bunch of the double sided ones if anyone is missing that one.

By all means, count me in for these if still available. Thank you. DJ

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
I literally gave out hundreds of these in 2006. It's been a long time since I've checked, but I think I probably have around 50 left. Let me check in the next couple days for anyone that missed it or got the wrong one.

I also have a bunch of the double sided ones if anyone is missing that one.

Hello DBK, if possible I'd like both. Please let me know. Thanks, Marc

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
Dave,

I'm in for one if you find them.

Stu

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
Mine came--- white on one side /red on the other.........

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Thanks DBK. I would like a blue one too if possible. I have the red/white.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
I received the wrong poster from the eBay vendor. Am trying to work with the vendor now, i.e. Rebecca.

DBK, if you are able to find the supply of correct posters, I would love to get one.

Randy

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Alright, I've got less than I thought I did but I can give out 15 and save some for the rainy day pile.

HHGT
ETW
GTdrummer
RADGT
Uncle Jim
SYCO GT
DanielJ
MJSFRX
Magic
Nardo GT

and 4 other people can have them. I'd appreciate it if you manage to successfully procure one from eBay guy that you let someone else that doesn't have it get it. These are the original real deal, so I think I'll let them go for $100 each. Just kidding. $10 should cover the tube and shipping, but I think I'd like to put up an eBay auction with a $10 buy it now so I can get some positive feedback on my account. I'll PM you the details.

FYI if you ever ship anything you value in a tube, I've come to learn that Yazoo Mills makes the best shipping tubes. Nothing is indestructible but they are close.

H

HHGT

Alright, I've got less than I thought I did but I can give out 15 and save some for the rainy day pile.

HHGT
ETW
GTdrummer
RADGT
Uncle Jim
SYCO GT
DanielJ
MJSFRX
Magic
Nardo GT

and 4 other people can have them. I'd appreciate it if you manage to successfully procure one from eBay guy that you let someone else that doesn't have it get it. These are the original real deal, so I think I'll let them go for $100 each. Just kidding. $10 should cover the tube and shipping, but I think I'd like to put up an eBay auction with a $10 buy it now so I can get some positive feedback on my account. I'll PM you the details.

FYI if you ever ship anything you value in a tube, I've come to learn that Yazoo Mills makes the best shipping tubes. Nothing is indestructible but they are close.

Thanks Dave.

Last edited:

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007

HHGT
ETW
GTdrummer
RADGT
Uncle Jim
SYCO GT
DanielJ
MJSFRX
Magic
Nardo GT

alright I dont have one of those I lll take one too please!! the one with the blue car! I have the one with the red.

thanks

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
Dave:

I am ok with the white one I got from ebay so you can save mine. Thanks, Terry

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Ok Soroush is in and GTdrummer is out. That still leaves 4.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
3 left

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
2 left.

The Grey Ghost

GT Owner
Mar 13, 2009
Kansas City

I'll take one of each if available please.

Just getting a start on building my collection.

Thanks, Jeff

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
OK, all gone. I'll try and get them out by Friday.

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
You had better, or it's Ba BAM! with the negative rep points.

H

HHGT

You had better, or it's Ba BAM! with the negative rep points.

Hmmmm...Excellent!!!!

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Hmmmm...Excellent!!!!

:)skep Pssssst Sam, the way you, me and Pockets seem to comment on every single damn thread here lately, do you think maybe it's time we all got jobs?:skep )

4RD GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 7, 2006
AZ
guys, I just received my poster today. It also came wrong!! I thought I was getting a blue car and received the red /white car poster! It also came damaged. DBK if you have one more blue, please set one aside for me. It would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks