Ordering dates

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Oct-Dec 2017 for me. I can wait, by then I should have seen all the colour combos and hopefully one will drag me away from the dreaded black heritage that I'm currently fixated on

I'm past fixated. Sticking with heritage. It's on! Feb-April '17 order window. Concierge says about 4 1/2 months till delivery after order locks. Prob delivery late summer, early fall. You will get a good look at it!

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
July / September 2017 for me.
A very long time to wait !

Pas aussi longtemps une attente que pour moi!

Ed

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I assume all these dates are for the first 500 not for the waiting list yet?

Yes, only for first 2 years.

For our friends that don't have an allocation yet; we should all be very very happy to know that, even though we have to wait, we are in.

Ed

WildWest

GT Owner
Aug 5, 2016
Idaho
"We are pleased to inform you that it’s time to mark your calendar! Your anticipated Ordering Window for your new Ford GT should fall within January - March, 2017."
Super excited!

Jiminee

GT Owner
Sep 19, 2013
Bay Area, CA
Well, my build slot is in Jun-Aug 2018 which I'm cool with (sooner is always better:), but the bummer is that I was just told I won't have the ability to buy the Heritage as it's 2017 model year only. Sounds like there may be a special version for 2018, but yet to be determined.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Well, my build slot is in Jun-Aug 2018 which I'm cool with (sooner is always better:), but the bummer is that I was just told I won't have the ability to buy the Heritage as it's 2017 model year only. Sounds like there may be a special version for 2018, but yet to be determined.

Jiminee,

I'm not prive to any inside info here but it would stand to reason that since the first years heretage GT is a tribute to the 1966 winner, next years heretage will pay homage to the 1967 winner so expect it to be red with white stripes and #1 on the roundel's. I can't guarantee I'm right but it makes sense to me.

Chip

Attachments

• IMG_0005.jpg
    IMG_0005.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 296

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Surprise surprise

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
If that's true, we'll see a Gulf Oil livery NFGT in the second 500 car run.

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
January - March 2017 is the dates of my order window. Hope someone has taken delivery so I can at least set in one before I complete order.

:lol :cheers: You had your chance :beer2: :facepalm: :lol

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Oct-Dec 2017 for me. I can wait, by then I should have seen all the colour combos and hopefully one will drag me away from the dreaded black heritage that I'm currently fixated on

With that order window you will be getting a 2018 GT and the black heretage #2 GT will not be offered. It's a 2017 only special edition. If that's what you really want perhaps you can trade up to an earlier allocation.

Chip

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
January - March 2017 is the dates of my order window. Hope someone has taken delivery so I can at least set in one before I complete order.

Come up for NAIAS. We should have a couple in here by then.

If that's true, we'll see a Gulf Oil livery NFGT in the second 500 car run.

I would like to believe, but would say it's unlikely. License holder was real aggro with the 918 over a tiny handful of cars.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Come up for NAIAS. We should have a couple in here by then.

I would like to believe, but would say it's unlikely. License holder was real aggro with the 918 over a tiny handful of cars.

Bummer. Seems like they would be in favor to keep the legend alive.

I'll be at the NAIAS in January and would love to see a GT up close.

Last edited:

LGrasso

Jul 31, 2016
Sarasota, FL
Bummer. Seems like they would be in favor to keep the legend alive.

I'll be at the NAIAS in January and would love to see a GT up close.

I'd also love to see the NGT up close in person but not sure I can make it up for NAIAS. Does anyone know if there will be one at Daytona in January?

FrankTheTank

GT Owner
Jul 27, 2016
Austin, Texas
I will be there for the charity Preview and on Saturday - love to see whatever cars are available and visit GT-WHQ...

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Oh my .... I smell Pizza and fruit pies at GT WHQ the week of the NAIAS.
andy (ajb)

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
With that order window you will be getting a 2018 GT and the black heretage #2 GT will not be offered. It's a 2017 only special edition. If that's what you really want perhaps you can trade up to an earlier allocation.

Chip

Would love confirmation from Ford on the 2017 only .

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Would love confirmation from Ford on the 2017 only .

It is 2017 only.

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I am wanting a Red Heritage Edition for 2018 commemorating the 1967 winning car.
Will this be happening?

mccarter1369

Ford Enthusiast
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 18, 2006
Denver, CO
Just a quick note to let the curious individuals who were on the initial Ford GT priority wait list and then added to be an owner from the additional two years of production what they should expect. Below is the quick response from the Ford GT Concierge Team I received, so us lucky few have a pretty good wait to order, but that gives us lots of time to see all of the awesome things you guys select to build your GT. Can't wait to see what you all do!

"Dear Christian,

The Ford GT team and the entire Ford Family are thrilled for you to continue your journey to ownership of your new Ford GT.

As you know, we have added an additional two years of Ford GT production to support demand. This has allowed us to extend the purchase opportunity to Ford GT ambassadors like you.

You will receive your Ford GT Welcome Guide tailored to your production process closer to mid-2018. In addition, your personal ordering window for your new Ford GT will also be communicated closer to that time. We will continue to share details as information becomes available.

Until that time, if you have any questions please contact the Ford GT Concierge Team at customer@fordgtconcierge.com. We appreciate your patience, and once again, congratulations!

Sincerely,

Ford GT Team"

LGrasso

Jul 31, 2016
Sarasota, FL
Just a quick note to let the curious individuals who were on the initial Ford GT priority wait list and then added to be an owner from the additional two years of production what they should expect. Below is the quick response from the Ford GT Concierge Team I received, so us lucky few have a pretty good wait to order, but that gives us lots of time to see all of the awesome things you guys select to build your GT. Can't wait to see what you all do!

"Dear Christian,

The Ford GT team and the entire Ford Family are thrilled for you to continue your journey to ownership of your new Ford GT.

As you know, we have added an additional two years of Ford GT production to support demand. This has allowed us to extend the purchase opportunity to Ford GT ambassadors like you.

You will receive your Ford GT Welcome Guide tailored to your production process closer to mid-2018. In addition, your personal ordering window for your new Ford GT will also be communicated closer to that time. We will continue to share details as information becomes available.

Until that time, if you have any questions please contact the Ford GT Concierge Team at customer@fordgtconcierge.com. We appreciate your patience, and once again, congratulations!

Sincerely,

Ford GT Team"

Great, thanks for the info