Only in Detroit

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Jilted women are everywhere, but only in Detroit can you find them smashing a gold Caddy with a bro-ham using a folding lawn chair. I love how the cops just bailed out because they had better stuff to do :lol

[video=youtube;MBBPPdA8ZmI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBBPPdA8ZmI[/video]

Bonus points for persistence too. Is it bad that this is 5 minutes from my house? :lol

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
I soooooooooooooo miss Detroit. Such lovely people.

gtinmyblood

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 23, 2007
Mesa Az/Aspen Co
Lesson: Don't mess with a Pittsburgh woman. Note the Steelers Jacket!

doogie48084

Mar 21, 2007
Taylor Michigan
That looked like Belle Isle?
I laughed so hard when I watched that. Thanks for posting it!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Woodward and McNichols. The adult bookstore on the corner is where the guy bought the winning $200 mil lottery ticket next to Deja Vu. Great area. :lol

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
good song!

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
LOL. I'm kinda surprised that a folding lawn chair has the strength to break automotive safety glass!

gtinmyblood

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 23, 2007
Mesa Az/Aspen Co
It was backed by incredible determination! Even auto safety glass is no match for the wrath of a woman scorned.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
That's what I'm saying. You'd be surprised what a woman can smash if you piss her off enough. :lol

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
The alarm system did it's job!:lol

KJD

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 21, 2005
Location, Location
Lovely girl, a delicate flower.

You know what they say: "Hell hath no fury . . . "

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
I don't think I am moving to Detroit anytime soon.

I reminds me of a joke a friend of mine (retired Ford employee) living near Detroit once told me.

I asked him how bad is the crime in Detroit, he answered it made the worst neighborhoods in San Francisco look like Disneyland. :lol

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
I thought she was done when she stopped to straighten her hair. Nope, just a breather. :biggrin

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
I thought she was done when she stopped to straighten her hair. Nope, just a breather. :biggrin

you watched the whole thing? it was pretty repetitious, I figured after the second window its just more window being broken :)

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
you watched the whole thing? it was pretty repetitious, I figured after the second window its just more window being broken :)

I was expecting a grand finale so I kept in running in a second window. I am a glutton for punishment. :biggrin

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
Yeah, but imagine what she could've accomplished if she used the tire iron from the Merc's trunk!

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Yo , Man ...made me laugh. I was just down on Seven Mile yesterday. Saw a few Caddy's like that. Man , ruined a perfectly good lawn chair that could have been used to watch the Woodward Dream Cruise this August.
AJB