On the road to Rally 8? Check in here.

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Wow Ed, Silver Oak Winery, had to be by special invitation. Very rare and difficult together in Texas. Has to be the best Cabernet made. Enjoy. Visits to this winery are very rare.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
One more pre-Rally drive. Amy and I drove to Bodega Bay, then up CA 1 and back through Guerneville. More great roads, but also more traffic than expected.

Bodega Bay

5D3_5454.jpg

Tippi Hedren is 83.

5D3_5457.jpg

5D3_5458.jpg

5D3_5460.jpg

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
5D3_5463.jpg

5D3_5469.jpg

5D3_5471.jpg

5D3_5474.jpg

FordGT4fun

Thanks for sharing your impressions, wish i could be there, maybe i can make it in the future. Wish all my GT friends a safe and wonderful Rally 8. A special hello to all i know and who knows me :wink
and of course thank you to all the "reporter" for all the great pics
regards

Pierre

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Hey Pierre! Is three borders area around Mulhouse?

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
I think we saw your car parked for lunch, ssrob, bonehead, and cobra r, went up there too, went all the way up past the marina, heck of a view up there...

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Yes, we saw you go by. You missed half-priced bottles of wine.

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Great pics! Anyone doing a drive tomorrow after the show and before dinner??

GT35065

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Wow, great pics of your car and the beautiful scenery.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Great pics! Anyone doing a drive tomorrow after the show and before dinner??

I asked everyone I talked to and got blank stares. We have a lot of hours between car show and dinner. Time for a drive to Clear Lake?

on d bit

Jul 20, 2008
maricopa az
I asked everyone I talked to and got blank stares. We have a lot of hours between car show and dinner. Time for a drive to Clear Lake?

hwy 12 into Santa Rosa to 101 north to Healdsburg. Central Healdsburg exit straight through town until Alexander Valley Rd on the right. Take Alexander Valley until hwy 128 back down through Calistoga and ST Helena. Great Drive about 2+ hours long.

Trinity Road north on hwy 12 to the right is a very tight fun curvy road leading to Dry Creek rd that leads into Napa from the North.

hwy 12 to Calistoga and then right on ST Helena rd(spring mountain) is a fun drive as well.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Thanks Michael!

FordGT4fun

Hey Pierre! Is three borders area around Mulhouse?

Bingo Gary !!! Do you know the area? should you be once around just feel free to drop me a line.

Pierre

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Bingo Gary !!! Do you know the area? should you be once around just feel free to drop me a line.

Pierre

Pierre, Yes, we lived in Germany for many years and Alsace is a very special place for us. :)