Okay I am SOLD!

H

HHGT

One my biggest irritations are dirty wheels. A cure? I think so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jK2LsZJ2brg&feature=related

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Nice find Sam. I'm going to pick some up.

Chip

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Black wheels

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Loooks good, I need to try!

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Black wheels

Or drive like EP. :lol

gtinmyblood

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 23, 2007
Mesa Az/Aspen Co
wortha try!

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
Don't the brake calipers look familar?

Now how does in work on the whole car? Then you never need to wash it, just hose off.

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
The chrome wheels on my CTS-V look like cr-- after a day or two, so I might give it a try as well.
Thanks for the post.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Thanks, Sam. I'm going to try that stuff.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
Thanks, Sam. I'm going to try that stuff.

EP, you don't need the stuff. Don't have to use the brakes much in the garage. :lol

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
Some reviews from Amazon. The only negative one was from a tree hugger.

http://www.amazon.com/Armor-All-Whe...dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

I did more research on this product. This product contains cyclopentasiloxane. Canada has serious concerns about this chemical, especially when entering water. You are literally putting a thin film of silicone into the environment.
This product is an aerosol product -- and it uses some nanotechnology. I'm not sure how safe it is to breathe this in even in small amounts.
If you do use this, please wash your car either on the lawn or at a carwash because this product will accumulate in wildlife. After doing more research about it online, I am not using it anymore.
I am giving it one star because I'm not sure if people realize how bad some of this could be in the environment.

H

HHGT

http://www.amazon.com/Armor-All-Whe...dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

I did more research on this product. This product contains cyclopentasiloxane. Canada has serious concerns about this chemical, especially when entering water. You are literally putting a thin film of silicone into the environment.
This product is an aerosol product -- and it uses some nanotechnology. I'm not sure how safe it is to breathe this in even in small amounts.
If you do use this, please wash your car either on the lawn or at a carwash because this product will accumulate in wildlife. After doing more research about it online, I am not using it anymore.
I am giving it one star because I'm not sure if people realize how bad some of this could be in the environment.

And just for that I will be buying a case of it to spray my neighbors cars as well. What a Jackass. Did he type his stupid comments on a PC that no doubt used more chemicals to manufacture. Line up all the f$%^ing tree huggers and let me have at them.

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Been using this stuff for a while, works pretty good. Nothing groundbreaking, but it does reduce the build-up of brake dust.

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Why is it always the same guy with the 'touchy-feely' responses, unafraid to show his true feminine side?

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
I am going to try some on my BMW to make Sam happy.

Target has it for $5.99

http://www.target.com/mdp/B0035XGPNA/ref=sr_qi_1_2?sr=1-2&qid=1304464509&asin=B0035XGPNA

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Any recommendations on a product to maintain exterior plastic black trim? (Not for the GT, but for other vehicles)

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK

I added "I will be using this product on all of my cars and trucks thanks to your great review. I might use it on my lawn too."

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK

I added "I will be using this product on all of my cars and trucks thanks to your great review. I might use it on my lawn too."

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005

Great, love it! :thumbsup

Those tree huggers should make a real change by just holding their breath for a 1 hour/day to help reduce CO2 emissions. I can guarantee that will reduce CO2 emissions by more than expected 1/24! :lol

Last edited:

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
And just for that I will be buying a case of it to spray my neighbors cars as well. What a Jackass. Did he type his stupid comments on a PC that no doubt used more chemicals to manufacture. Line up all the f$%^ing tree huggers and let me have at them.

I will assist you my brother.