Offically bummed

JCSB

Ex GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Well it looks like I'm going to miss the Rally. I have a very large order at my shop that is supposed to go out next week and my confidence level on that happening without me there is zero. I kept waiting to signup to see if something would change, but no. I hope everyone takes tons of pictures.

John

Aug 25, 2006
You will be missed and yet I/we understand your tennding to that which allows you to play

Takes care

Shadowman

ATM empty

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 10, 2006
Southern California
John,

Your not the only one - :cheers - How about we pick a day, time and have a "Makers Mark" for the group at the rally and a friend, may they have a safe trip and a safe trip home.

Jim

Kip Ewing

CF Vendor
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 23, 2007
Suburban Detroit
say it aint so!

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
You are 2-3 hrs from the events. Go in at 7:30 am...crap the whip, then drive to an event. Participate for 2-3 hrs and drive back....crap the whip again at 4PM. Problem solved. Yes, it can be done. :cheers

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
You are 2-3 hrs from the events. Go in at 7:30 am...crap the whip, then drive to an event. Participate for 2-3 hrs and drive back....crap the whip again at 4PM. Problem solved. Yes, it can be done. :cheers

I like that!

JCSB

Ex GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
John,

Your not the only one - :cheers - How about we pick a day, time and have a "Makers Mark" for the group at the rally and a friend, may they have a safe trip and a safe trip home.

Jim

We can do this!:thumbsup

John

JCSB

Ex GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime

This might work for Texas Motor Speedway. I will try to make this happen. Just to meet everybody would be great.

John

Last edited:

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
I think John's bummer position is about over and we can all hang out with him at R-IV !

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
...my confidence level on that happening without me there is zero.

John

Aaaaaaaaah, yes. The ol' business over playtime syndrome. I remember it well. That was the reason I went 20+ years w/o a vacation. Weekends were IT...sometimes.

You 'gotta' do what you 'gotta' do...

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
John,

Jim

We can do this!:thumbsup

John

I'm in for the Makers Mark and won't be there....- time and day?

Last edited:

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
This might work for Texas Motor Speedway. I will try to make this happen. Just to meet everybody would be great.

John

Be sure and go to "Teaxs World Speedway and NOT Texas Motor Speedway !!

I know you know but I couldnt help it !!

Steve