Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Unique Visitors: 5862 (+2114)
Hits: 616999 (+291218) :eek
Max 1 day viewers: 991
New Registrations: +64
Average posts per day: 35 (17 for September)

Lots more visitors and lots more activity. Lots more owners. Nothing compared to even a moderately popular automotive website, but the GT is carving a small niche for it's (small amount of) owners and enthusiasts here :cheers

I'm particularly pleased that some of our European friends have found their way here. Always nice to shrink the car enthusiast's globe. As always, thanks for participating.

Dave

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
It's a good Forum - and your European cousins feel very welcome! Unfortunately some forums become a home for dialogue between people who will either never own a car of this type, or just a place for slagging each other off. The Ford GT Forum looks like a good place for owners to swap ideas, pictures, stories and just generally chat as you would in a bar.

Sadly some of the events, drives and cruises that will undoubtedly be arranged will be a little difficult for some of us over here to attend!

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Love the site. I'm sure it will continue to grow. Lot's of help for me to date with questions I've had.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
ditto, seems like it is off to a good start!

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
Yep count me in...

As long as there is room for jokes and sarcasm I'm happy...

AMER SPD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 18, 2005
Northern California
DBK, great execution in pulling the GT enthusiasts together!

Glad to be part of it.

samthejeepman

Permanent Vacation
Oct 14, 2005
new jersey
i'm very proud to be a member of this "elite" group of one of a kind "car owners"
dbk is to be commended for a great job, and i will be first to say, thanks to him, looks like we are starting a great "family" here !!
as to our fellow family members overseas, sharing pictures, thoughts and stories, will make us all feel like we were there with you, and you guys were here with us !
i have one question though for neilda !
what the heck is "slagging"--lol

your family nember sam
#1451 red/white