North American Road Racing Association

tiger 6

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 5, 2006
virginia
As many of you probably know, the former Viper Days is now under new management and is known as the North American Road Racing Association[NARRA]. I attended their inaugural event at Button Willow, Ca. this past weekend. This was the first Viper track event I have attended, and it was excellent. I had my '08 ACR shipped to Ca. by Archer Racing and had a great time running the car with my son. Anyone needing track support and/or some work done on their Viper can coordinate with John Archer and be assured that this will be done to your complete satisfaction. Archer Racing is a first class organization.
The NARRA events are open to all cars of any manufacturer. In addition to the well run DE part of the weekend, there are also a series of wheel to wheel races open to Vipers, 'Vettes, BMW's etc. A schedule of the upcoming NARRA events is listed on their website. I think any of you "track rats" will find them to be time and money well spent.
A note of thanks to our Bernie Katz for helping to make this such an enjoyable time.:cheers

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
It looked like fun and well organized. I stopped by on Saturday to say hello to Bernie and another member. Wish I knew you had come out West, would have enjoyed saying hello.