Atlanta, GA
Is it the 12th yet?

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.
This is where you will find the articles published first. The order of where May 12th dawns and the embargos lifted.

Tonga
New Zealand
Australia
Japan & South Korea
North Korea
China, Philippines, Singapore
Most of Indonesia
Myanmar and Cocos Islands
Bangladesh
Nepal
India and Sri Lanka

Etc...

We will get the news just after Argentina, Paraguay but before Alaska, Hawaii and American Samoa:lol

Last edited:

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Is this about the eclipse?

Ed

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Looking forward to the Rally and seeing so many of these rare birds in one place like this. Awesome!

I agree. I wasn't ever convinced that the 2006 Heritage Edition was worth the money.....Until the first rally when I saw one in person. I ended up buying my second GT (Heritage) at Rally I. I can't wait to see several colors and options in person.

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Is this about the eclipse?

Ed

Sort of.... It's when the NFGT articles from the media days in Utah can start rolling if the press.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
And a heritage saleen to match! Still have the mustang?

I agree. I wasn't ever convinced that the 2006 Heritage Edition was worth the money.....Until the first rally when I saw one in person. I ended up buying my second GT (Heritage) at Rally I. I can't wait to see several colors and options in person.

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
The embargo is 12:01 a.m. Eastern time on May 12. Every other time zone flows from that.

So west coasters can start reading at 9:01 p.m. tomorrow night, which is when I'll be making sure my Forbes and Autotrader stories, and my TEN MINUTE video, is live. :banana

Plus the video Doug DeMuro did for AutoTrader.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
The embargo is 12:01 a.m. Eastern time on May 12. Every other time zone flows from that.

So west coasters can start reading at 9:01 p.m. tomorrow night, which is when I'll be making sure my Forbes and Autotrader stories, and my TEN MINUTE video, is live. :banana

Plus the video Doug DeMuro did for AutoTrader.

:pop:pop

Hans Efde

Jan 16, 2016
Track mode choreography:
[video=youtube;XIrMTKFoU5o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIrMTKFoU5o[/video]