NOLA Track Photographer?

GT38

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 19, 2008
Glendale, Arizona
Dave, did NOLA have a track photographer? The slide show during lunch on Thursday looked like the photos were taken from inside the track. Just wondered if (like at Texas World) there were pro photos and if they are available. Thanks!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nolamotorsports/sets/72157631746853847/

Contact wes@nolamotor.com and he said he'd hook it up on any photos anyone wanted.

viva gt

GT Owner
Sep 15, 2010
toronto canada
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nolamotorsports/sets/72157631746853847/

Contact wes@nolamotor.com and he said he'd hook it up on any photos anyone wanted.
pic # 6934. do you see what i see. those damn creative artistic type. lol

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Wes isn't a pro photog. I forget his position title, but it's something like "Guy responsible for keeping us happy and making us want to come back."

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
In speaking with the track owner sat night for quite a while, that is the mission statement to EVERY employee!!

A UNIQUE prespective, especially for many of us that have been to many tracks, where this is NOT the thought process!

They do / did a great job!

Wes isn't a pro photog. I forget his position title, but it's something like "Guy responsible for keeping us happy and making us want to come back."

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
In speaking with the track owner sat night for quite a while, that is the mission statement to EVERY employee!!

A UNIQUE prespective, especially for many of us that have been to many tracks, where this is NOT the thought process!

They do / did a great job!

I also noticed this from comming in the front gate to everyone serving food or any track worker. Not evident in many business these days let alone at a track.

GT38

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 19, 2008
Glendale, Arizona
Thanks Dave. Now I remember that Wes was shooting photos, too.

Yes, the NOLA track personnel were great and the whole atmosphere was laid-back and efficient. I thought the Miller staff last year were friendly and helpful, but if anything the NOLA folks out-did them! :thumbsup

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
FWIW, I just right clicked and down loaded the "orignal" size, on the pix I wanted. I assume those were camera native??

he said he'd hook it up on any photos anyone wanted.

jcooper0818

Oct 13, 2012
Hello
My name is Jordan Cooper. I am a New Orleans local who came around on the second day of track events and snapped a few photos I would like to share with you from the day. I saw the complaints about being "forced" to drive more than photograph and thought i'd help with that (i wish i had the same problem =P). I had a great time and would love to see an event like this again as a fellow Ford Modular lover! I also have videos that wont upload for some reason, but if any questions, i can be contacted at jcooper0818@gmail.com. Thank you for looking and feel free to download.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jcooper0818/sets/72157631901807591/

Last edited: