No World Cup Threads?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
None?

Come on, where's Stefan when you need him? I thought our Euro members would surely bring this up. Congratulations to the Italians, they could use a good soccer (ha) story. I was always a big Del Piero fan when I lived in the UK and he played in the Premiere League.

And now, for some of the funniest .gif's I've ever seen....

ilikeham.gif

ZidaneTerryTate.gif

5402a6fb6901674307fcbc5e44a9081b.gif

125e067ac32841a86fc20e71015e584b.gif

zidane29b.gif

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Ciao tutti !

... what can I say ? ITALLIAAAAAAAAAAA! GOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLL
CCCCAMMMPPIIIIIOOOONEEEEEEEE deLLLLLLLL MMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNDDDDDOOOOOO !

You guys can't believe what was going on here the night Italia became champion of the world.. Already before things went out of hand, particularily after the victory over the German team (with Californian coach).

I for my part, need a set of new tyres for the back.. Magically reduced, and up in smoke, spinning, and spinning.. :wink :lol :biggrin

PS I: Too bad Zidane lost his cool. Whatever Matterazzi had said to him, remains a mistery but is now being investigated. If it has racism aspects, Italy would be disqualified and France would have won. :ack So, let's hold the horses for a while. So far he only said he did not call him 'an Algerian terrorist' or 'son of a bi**h', but that he insulted him. The press rightly commented, nice to know what he did not call him, but would be more interesting to hear what he did call him then !
Anyhow, a pityful disgrace for an accomplished champion in his last game of his professional life. Unless, he pulls of a Michael Jordan aka Phoenix from the Ashes now !

PSII: Just got my new summer F430spyder delivered. Keeps me in pain, as the car looks and is nice, but doesn't get me excited (will probably sell it off right away). Actually like the 360 spyder better (will keep that one), and am in love with the GT. Big issues, boys ! :rofl

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Happy for Italy.... there was quite a celebration in San Francisco shutting down Columbus Avenue in North Beach.... (anybody but France!)

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
Si, gli Italiani hanno vinto...per la quarta volta!!!! :banana Congratulazioni Italia! Campioni nuovi del mondo!!!!!!

Stefan, after watching the soccer games at the pubs in Rome last year, and seeing how absolutely crazy they guys get, I can only imagine the scene in Italy during that final game!!! :cheers Will they get #5 next time??? :biggrin

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
I'm with you Stefan on the 360 Spyder - much more beautiful proportions to my eyes....

I don't follow football DBK - cricket and rugby are my thing, however I'm glad Italy won. As to the Zidane issue, the papers here claim that his mother is desperately ill in hospital and the other guy called her a whore and him a terrorist. You can kind of understand he'd be a little agitated...

Doc

Huge ****ing Crybaby
May 15, 2006
I thought this was a Nextel Cup thread. :biggrin

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Use your mouse for position and left click for action....

http://elfman.free.fr/zidane.swf

ftf :banana