No window sticker with the authenticity package!

financialman

GT Owner
Nov 22, 2010
I went and ordered the authenticity package from Ford for my 2005 #1872 and was told the window stickers for 2005 are no longer in stock. I received everything else, just no window sticker.

Any other place to get one?

Man I love this car!

6s219

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 30, 2010
Covina, CA
Did you order your package from:

http://www.fordshowparts.com/store_c...roduct_id=6957

I ordered mine last month and received the window sticker along with quite a bit of other cool "stuff".

I had a local frame shop but some of the documents together to make some "garage art".

Attachments

• IMG_1732.jpg
    IMG_1732.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 497

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
I seem to recall that there was only one extra window sticker per VIN, so if you didn't buy your car new and order the authenticity package, you might get one. However, if a previous owner got it, they would not have one for your package. You might check with the previous owner(s) of your VIN.

ETW

GT Owner
Jan 16, 2006
How long does it usually take for the package to arrive? I ordered mine earlier this week.

6s219

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 30, 2010
Covina, CA
How long does it usually take for the package to arrive? I ordered mine earlier this week.

Mine took approx. a week and a half and arrived in a large white envelope.

financialman

GT Owner
Nov 22, 2010
I seem to recall that there was only one extra window sticker per VIN, so if you didn't buy your car new and order the authenticity package, you might get one. However, if a previous owner got it, they would not have one for your package. You might check with the previous owner(s) of your VIN.

Your exactly correct, they told me there is only one extra window sticker. They also said it was in there "system" still but had no idea where it was, they just couldn't find it!

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
It's calked a Mulroney report

I had an email of someone that got me one

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Back in early 2006 when I first ordered my GT there was an internal Ford guy who would go into the system and then send you a .pdf file of the window sticker. I got mine just after the VIN was assigned and weeks before the car ever got here!

KJD

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 21, 2005
Location, Location
Kendall and Kayvan are correct.

Used to be a guy known as Kzinti who worked for Ford who back-door helped the Mustang guys with information on their orders, e.g., production and shipping dates, etc. He helped a lot of Ford GT owners as well by providing similar information, PDFs of their Monroneys, etc. I don't know if he's around anymore given the length of time that has transpired and all the upheaval at Ford in past years. Also, more old news but he may be unable to assist based on this:

http://mustangforums.com/forum/2005-2011-mustangs/129834-ford-apparently-squashed-kzinti.html

Quickdraw here on the board was very helpful with things like this at one time as well. He was very good to me in helping document a unique aspect of my car but I haven't seen him post much lately.

BlueOvalNews.com may be another resource, I dunno.

Also, see Kingman's recent post:

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/s...-it-possible-to-get-a-window-sticker-to-my-GT

Last edited:

viva gt

GT Owner
Sep 15, 2010
toronto canada
a pdf of the sticker is available, i have one. i will get back with the info. on how to get one.

financialman

GT Owner
Nov 22, 2010
a pdf of the sticker is available, i have one. i will get back with the info. on how to get one.

That would be appreciated!

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
I was told that the original (i.e. first) dealer can order up a new one.

First as in getting the GT directly from Ford, which may not be the delaer that first sold the GT.

viva gt

GT Owner
Sep 15, 2010
toronto canada
That would be appreciated!
i won't know until the end of next week. my contact is on holidays

financialman

GT Owner
Nov 22, 2010
i won't know until the end of next week. my contact is on holidays

No worries and no rush.

viva gt

GT Owner
Sep 15, 2010
toronto canada
No worries and no rush.

here is the response from my friend at ford. financialman, if you pm me your vin, i will get a copy for you.

"The window stickers are available through any Ford dealer.

Mechanics & parts personnel have an online resource named HVBoM (Historical Vehicle Bill of Materials) available through the Ford OASIS information system

There’s a new tab on the page for window stickers

I can run a few VINS’s for the guys that have jerk off dealers"

Waterguy

Sep 6, 2010
Victoria, BC
I purchased a 2006 white with blue stripes for the dealership in Victoria, BC, Canada. I have been waiting for the past 6 years for them to locate to window sticker. Would it be possible for you to run my VIM#? I would really appreciate your help. My email address is pepper123@shaw.ca please let me know if you could help me out.

Thanks
Jerry

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Jerry, Give Tim Brown a call in Vancouver.

Waterguy

Sep 6, 2010
Victoria, BC
Thank you for your speedy response. Tim Brown, is he at a dealership in Vancouver, BC Canada? or Vancouver, Washington. Sorry I have not heard of him before. Could you please advise further.

Thanks again.

Jerry

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Tim Brown of Brown Brothers Ford in B.C.

A really nice guy, races a Mustang in west coast enduro's and and Conferance races.

He has a very nice and very fast GT.

financialman

GT Owner
Nov 22, 2010
here is the response from my friend at ford. financialman, if you pm me your vin, i will get a copy for you.

"The window stickers are available through any Ford dealer.

Mechanics & parts personnel have an online resource named HVBoM (Historical Vehicle Bill of Materials) available through the Ford OASIS information system

There’s a new tab on the page for window stickers

I can run a few VINS’s for the guys that have jerk off dealers"
Appriciate the help viva gt, for some reason I cannot send a pm, only receive them! My vin is 1FAFP90S85Y401872. Not sure if the first digit is a number 1 or the letter I. You can email me at carpenterdan@comcast.net