Nice day to clean a car

Wwabbit

GT Owner
Mar 21, 2012
Knoxville, TN
These things look like they are about .2sec into an explosion. Anybody remember that toy car from the 60's, you wound it up, it went flying across the room and when it hit something all the panels flew off?

Attachments

• carwash.JPG
    carwash.JPG
    154.6 KB · Views: 406

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Nice day here too. Great shot. And you're right, it does look like it's "in the moment" of one of those 'smash up derby' (at least that's what they were called in the 70's when I was a kid) exploding cars.

Fracman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
Houston, TX
Those doors look menacing with all of the other panels open. Like a really mad giant insect..... and I really like it!

panterasteve

GT Owner
May 23, 2011
england
great pic just reminds me of the transformer3 i watched last night gt would make a great replacement for that yellow gm thingy : )

FBA

GT Owner
Dec 5, 2010
31.022340° N / 44.846191° W
Nice scissor door conversion kit!

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Love that photo! Reminds me of the Transformers! Very cool.

Ed

Gierkink

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 5, 2005
Wellington, FL
Looks like a beautiful farm. Do you have horses?

Wwabbit

GT Owner
Mar 21, 2012
Knoxville, TN
We have a couple of horses. The little woman does 3-Day Eventing. But I don't ride'm, I don't clean up after 'em. Grease is good, horse pooop, no.

Gierkink

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 5, 2005
Wellington, FL
That 3-Day Eventing is nuts! Great equine and human athletes in that sport... and the danger of those stationary jumps. I'll be near you at the KY Horse Park in July with my daughters. Should be fun!

Wwabbit

GT Owner
Mar 21, 2012
Knoxville, TN
That 3-Day Eventing is nuts! Great equine and human athletes in that sport... and the danger of those stationary jumps. I'll be near you at the KY Horse Park in July with my daughters. Should be fun!

Sure give me shout. Janine (chief poop scooper) goes up for events there. just abt 2-1/2 hrs up the road.

Do ur daughters event?