NFGT production by color question

Kiteboarder Ken

GT Owner
Jun 25, 2020
Tampa Florida
I am sure this topic has been touched on, but I have done several searches and probably am not wording it correctly. Is there a link to show the production broken down into colors and stripe options?

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL

Edit: Sorry, thought you meant the good ol' FGTs.

Last edited:

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
I am sure this topic has been touched on, but I have done several searches and probably am not wording it correctly. Is there a link to show the production broken down into colors and stripe options?

Ken,

Unlike the '05-'06 GT's the NFGT extended color pallet program, 9 different (maybe more) Heritage editions, Studio Series, Carbon series, accent stripes, Comp cars, bare carbon with and without accents, and the list goes on would make such a breakdown almost impossible. I'd bet in 1350 cars 300-500 different combinations or more were produced. There is no link with any such breakdown. Cheers.

Chip

Reactions: Ed Sims

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I only thing I remember hearing is that almost 10% of all cars were Liquid Blue. I'm not sure if that's accurate but there are a lot of them.

Ed

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
If someone has the time and a really large magnifying glass, they could get a breakdown from the 1350 poster I suppose. Here’s the first 1000 as well, these appear to be in chronological order, which really helps to find your car if it’s in the first 1000.IMG_7243.jpegIMG_8511.jpeg
I was able to find mine:
IMG_7037.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Simon

Gene Cassone

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2005
way upstate NY
When I was at MM 2019, was told 25% of production was blue to that point, however with increasing variations, that has seemed to drop off.

Reactions: Ed Sims

QD32

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 22, 2022
SoCal
Is there any chance of us being able to purchase the 1000 and/or 1350 poster? Would love to have one.

Reactions: GTMD and jaxgt

Kiteboarder Ken

GT Owner
Jun 25, 2020
Tampa Florida
I would also like to purchase one of those posters.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
DBK posted previously that they will not be available.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Don't worry, after panicking and telling me to say they couldn't give them out...they gave a bunch out. :LOL:

But yeah, pretty sure whatever is left is gone now.

QD32

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 22, 2022
SoCal
Thanks for the update. Seems they could make a few bucks at little cost by making a high resolution image available for purchase, only if you have a GT registered. Or print up another 1,000 (limited run) at a cost of a couple dollars each and sell them on the Ford Performance website for $50 each. I know I would buy one.

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Same here. I would absolutely get in on that too.

Reactions: BtwoG

06VistaBlueGT

Aug 30, 2006
I would have gladly bought a 1350 poster, framed it and hung it in my garage. Would have gone great with my GT40 Watkins Glen reunion photo I bought off of Lee Holman. 👍

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Who knows about the future. Maybe there will be poster for us! And even Dr Frank!

Ed

Reactions: Nafod