Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
centerpunch said:
old news...

Welcome to two months ago...

Pipelion

The lady in the pic was the driver.

Woman driver :thumbsdow , the GT into the pole.

Allan

PS..... I was conceived in the womb of a woman driver. :biggrin

escman

GT Owner
Nov 16, 2005
Long Island, NY
oops

you guys have to much free time! I guess you all have seen the wrecked black car with 9 miles on it???
Peter

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
escman said:
you guys have to much free time! I guess you all have seen the wrecked black car with 9 miles on it???
Peter

Wrecked black car with 9 miles? I haven't seen that one... :confused :confused :lol :lol

Keep in mind we all have pretty much the same internet access that you do. :thumbsup

todd

GT Owner
Feb 3, 2006
so. ca.
9 mi.

abolfaz said:
Wrecked black car with 9 miles? I haven't seen that one... :confused :confused :lol :lol

Keep in mind we all have pretty much the same internet access that you do. :thumbsup
go down about 5 threads to what not to do with your gt

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
todd said:
go down about 5 threads to what not to do with your gt

Thats was a joke.

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
nothing getting the bad news right on time...not

CanuckGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 21, 2005
Victoria B.C., Canada
News the second time around

One thing I hadn't noticed the first time I saw these photos is that it doesn't look like there is an airbag that deployed ...? I know its possible to deactivate the passenger side air bag but it doesn't look like anything deployed on the drivers side. :confused

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
The 9 mile car and several other are on this thread

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=696

Based on the stories I think the saving grace in all of these is that the crashes are probably occurring in first gear when the car gets away, so they are not going that fast yet (fast, but only first gear fast). A couple seemed to be the initial "put the foot in it" runs.

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
CanuckGT said:
One thing I hadn't noticed the first time I saw these photos is that it doesn't look like there is an airbag that deployed ...? I know its possible to deactivate the passenger side air bag but it doesn't look like anything deployed on the drivers side. :confused
They guy wasn't going fast enough. He had just taken off from a stoplight... Anyhow no one got hurt. Consider it a parking incident. :lol

PS Allan,
you are such a chauvinist ! Next time in Germany, I'll personally strap you in next to a German blonde called Sabine at the Nuerburgring.. Then you'll eternally beg for forgiveness to female supremacy, buddy.. :biggrin