New to the forum. Kansas City see this post please.

superduty

Jan 4, 2007
Hello,
I signed on to ask a question, but I can see that this is a great group of people, and I will watch for events this spring so I can see these cars in person. I don't own a GT, so I can only be here to admire these awesome cars. I do own a 30th Anniversary Trans Am (1999). It is white with blue stripes and blue wheels.

My question is: Would any GT owners in the Kansas City area be willing to meet for a photo shoot? My nephew is 12 and the GT is his dream car. I told him I would see if anyone would be willing to let me shoot some pictures of him with their car. He just had photos taken by a professional photographer and they had an old rusty truck as the background. He said he sure wished it was a new GT instead. I am an amature photographer and I would love the chance to do some photos. I would take any photos of your car that you want and I would give you the digital files to do with whatever you want.

I am looking to do this sometime this spring, and I just want to know if someone is willing. My nephew is in Parsons Kansas, so I would have to arrange for him to be in Kansas City for the pictures. Or where ever the car owner wants to meet.

Here's some samples of my work:

img8103av4.jpg

img81332it6.jpg

Thanks,
Scott

Last edited:

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Come to St. Louis and I've got you covered. I'll be in Lawrence at the end of May for graduation, but probably without my GT.

Lightning

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 9, 2006
Hutchinson, Kansas
GT in Kansas

Scott, I am in Hutchinson. Let me know if you are in this area I'd be happy to let you photograph it . My GT is red w/white stripes.
Vince

dougnshari

GT Owner
Dec 6, 2006
Derby, KS
I live in Derby, KS. 67037. My 2005 GT has red/w white stripes, also have 2001 Lamborghini Diablo 6.0 (Rosso Vik red), and 2001 Ferrari 360 Modena (red). Thanks. Doug Kennedy, Derby, KS. 67037.

Last edited:

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
I live in Derby, KS. 67037. My 2005 GT has red/w white stripes, also have 2001 Lamborghini Diablo 6.0 (Rosso Vik red), and 2001 Ferrari 360 Modena (red). Thanks. Doug, Derby, KS. 67037.

Doug

Send him a PM - I think I'd take your phone number out of public view. JMHO.

Last edited:

dougnshari

GT Owner
Dec 6, 2006
Derby, KS
Thank you so much for the information. Do not have pc at home, I use the pc at our local public library. Thanks again.

todd

GT Owner
Feb 3, 2006
so. ca.
AZGT you need to edit your post also you copied the #

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
AZGT you need to edit your post also you copied the #

OOPS. Duh - I didn't catch that. Thanks and done.

Also took out the last name.

Last edited:

bonedoc

GT Owner
Aug 15, 2006
Wichita, KS
I live in Derby, KS. 67037. My 2005 GT has red/w white stripes, also have 2001 Lamborghini Diablo 6.0 (Rosso Vik red), and 2001 Ferrari 360 Modena (red). Thanks. Doug Kennedy, Derby, KS. 67037.

Hey Doug, nice to see you here. You got one? Cool! I was going to call you this week, but I lost my voice.

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion

Just a quick question. Can you compare a GT to an F360 ?
Almost bought and F360 ... glad I have my GT.

superduty

Jan 4, 2007
Thanks for the great offers! My nephew has a state singing competition, or concert on the 24th of Feburary, so we might be able to do it then without a lot of extra driving. That's a Saturday.

Thanks,
Scott