New project GT 3 look with TT1000

European GT

GT Owner
Aug 20, 2012
We bought a damaged car in france this year and convert it now to a GT 3 look. I have ordered allready the GTT1000 at Heffner and expect the delivery soon here in germany. The car get a KW HLS suspension kit. I put the pictures on my homepage and will update weekly the progress.

http://www.matechsports.com/deutsch/produkte/ford-gt-umbau/

You have to go with the mouse on the picture to see the description.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Viel Glück mit Ihrem neuen Projekt! Looking forward to seeing your progress.

Black GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 2, 2006
Wow, that wreaked GT looks just like mine options and all. Blk stripe delete red calipers ect. Good to see it get new life. Will this be a dedicated race car?

European GT

GT Owner
Aug 20, 2012
The car would be street legale with the German TÜV. We think about bigger breaks and may be uniball wishbones. WE have developed uniball Inserts for the wishbones instead of the original rubber. This supplye the car much more performance

Wwabbit

GT Owner
Mar 21, 2012
Knoxville, TN
I'll be in your area in mid June, at the ring for a few days. Would like to drop by and see your suspension improvements.

European GT

GT Owner
Aug 20, 2012
Uniball System

This is our uniball system, much more stiffness and and huge improvment for the drivers feedback

Attachments

• Wishbone.jpg
    Wishbone.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 1,181

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
This is our uniball system, much more stiffness and and huge improvment for the drivers feedback

Hello Sascha,
I look forward to seeing the completed car. Tell us more about the uniball system. Are you offering complete A-arms or do theses replace the OEM pressed in balls ? Someone just started a post about the OEM ball joints so this might be a timely relevant option.

European GT

GT Owner
Aug 20, 2012
Hi Brian, i can offer a replacement. I will exchange the A-Arms. You have the choice to get other used a-arms to reduce the Time or WE can change yours and you get them back with uniballs. The 2nd solution takes around 1 week longer

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Can you post a photo with a uniball installed on that arm?

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Frank can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think a uniball is the medical condition resulting from an undescended testicle.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Not as easy to fix as a unibrow.

European GT

GT Owner
Aug 20, 2012
Uniball System

Some more pictures

Attachments

• Querlenker_verbaut.pdf
    314.6 KB · Views: 165

European GT

GT Owner
Aug 20, 2012
We moved now in our new workshop just 50 meters far away from the legendary Nordschleife. Visitors are welcome!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 476

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
We moved now in our new workshop just 50 meters far away from the legendary Nordschleife. Visitors are welcome!

That's cool! How many weeks can we live in your shop?

Ed

European GT

GT Owner
Aug 20, 2012
How Long you want? We need help, our workshop team starts soon, to build up a new Ford GT from brand new chassis. We bought a nacked chassis and a total chrashed one. Nice project and a lot of work! After work you can go straight away to the nordschleife....

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
How Long you want? We need help, our workshop team starts soon, to build up a new Ford GT from brand new chassis. We bought a nacked chassis and a total chrashed one. Nice project and a lot of work! After work you can go straight away to the nordschleife....

Do I have to bring my own tools? :lol

European GT

GT Owner
Aug 20, 2012
No just your helmet to drive after work on the Nordschleife :wink

European GT

GT Owner
Aug 20, 2012
tt.jpgtt_1.jpg

The TT carried on this week, nice puzzle in 136 pieces:facepalm:

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
View attachment 29528View attachment 29529

Looks great. I bet you used a few extra feet of tubing to get it right. :lol

mmlcobra

GT Owner
May 25, 2013
View attachment 29528View attachment 29529

I'm sure that you already know this, but wastegate dumps go down thru belly pan. Great to see his system mocked up like that.
Best,
Mark