New pics with wheels

SMOKDU

GT Owner
Dec 17, 2011
These were taken with my cell phone. The car will going for a photo shoot for a magazine next week. Now I need to decide if I'm going eather matte overlay strip, carbon stripes or leaving them the same. I love the look now do I am swaying towards leaving it alone.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 291
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 292

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
Wheels are great!

Car looks fantastic!.

Leave it be.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
If you go to a black stripe etc, you will have to deal with the "Ford GT" on door, and then decide to eliminate the rest of the bright work (fuel and bonnet levers, side markers, etc). Looks pretty good as it is!

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
If you go to a black stripe etc, you will have to deal with the "Ford GT" on door, and then decide to eliminate the rest of the bright work (fuel and bonnet levers, side markers, etc). Looks pretty good as it is!

Exactly. If your mission is to murder it out, you have to go ALL the way.

SMOKDU

GT Owner
Dec 17, 2011
Exactly. If your mission is to murder it out, you have to go ALL the way.

i agree am done. This car is so cool and if you could hear the straight headers with Mini exhaust you would be in love I let a lambo owner drive it tonight and he was speechless .. well he said he is telling all his buddy's how cool it was. I might make the Detroit show and you all can see it in person. After 3 years it still gets better and I do not see how the new one could be any cooler.

Attachments

• SIDE MATTE.jpg
    SIDE MATTE.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 129
  • MATTE WHEELS  GT 3.jpg
    MATTE WHEELS GT 3.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 129
  • IMAG1824.jpg
    IMAG1824.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 129

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Still the same after 10 years also......

After 3 years it still gets better and I do not see how the new one could be any cooler.