new owner

kdmfnrk

GT Owner
Oct 24, 2005
as of 4oclock im now a new owner of one bad ass car i look forward to this site and getting a chance to meet some new people centennial white with blue stripes 1000.00 of msrp

samthejeepman

Permanent Vacation
Oct 14, 2005
new jersey
congrats on your new baby
let the fun begin

sam
#1451 red/white

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
welcome, where are you located?? enjoy your ride :biggrin

AMER SPD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 18, 2005
Northern California
Greetings! Ditto, enjoy the ride.

kdmfnrk

GT Owner
Oct 24, 2005
loated in northeren virginia lakeridge just outside of washington dc big kid rock fan one of the reasons for the name

Vic

GT Owner
Aug 5, 2005
The OC
kdmfnrk said:
loated in northeren virginia lakeridge just outside of washington dc big kid rock fan one of the reasons for the name

As in Kid m'fn Rock?

Congrats on your new ride!!

4ord GT

GT Owner
Oct 22, 2005
No. Va.
Did you get the one that was at Parkway Ford?. I live in Springfield. I have a red one with stripes. Just got it a week ago.

kdmfnrk

GT Owner
Oct 24, 2005
Cowles Wanted 165k I Just Didnt Want To Start Out In The Hole On The Car So While Looking On Ebay Found One At Indian Head Ford 1000 Over And No Complaints Other Than The Rain... Waiting For It To Dry Up So I Can Go Get It. Is There Any Thing I Need To Watch For In The First Few Months

kdmfnrk

GT Owner
Oct 24, 2005
P/s I Love The Red But I Just Sold A 65 Shelby ,<real> Not Clone That Was My Main Reason For Getting White With Blu Stripes

HJP

GTX1 Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 13, 2005
Chicago
kdmfnrk said:
P/s I Love The Red But I Just Sold A 65 Shelby ,<real> Not Clone That Was My Main Reason For Getting White With Blu Stripes

Welcome! The wait is driving me crazy.

Letting her go must have been hard.

kdmfnrk

GT Owner
Oct 24, 2005
a friend purchased the 65 so its just down the street can wait just to take a few pictures of them together

4ord GT

GT Owner
Oct 22, 2005
No. Va.
Not sure what to look for yet myself. I have only had mine for less than 2 weeks. I know there is another white one running around Woodbridge. I think he signs on the forum as Jamie.

You guys got any suggestion as far waxing the car and so forth?

samthejeepman

Permanent Vacation
Oct 14, 2005
new jersey
woodbridge ???
what state ???
2 days after i got my red, i started waxing it with meguires "gold" paste wax
all told spent about 8 hours waxing it, when i got done, it looked like a different car, even though the dealer waxed it just before i picked it up--hahahahahahaha (what a joke)

sam

kdmfnrk

GT Owner
Oct 24, 2005
i know jamie ive seen his car a couple time everytime i see him he is in somthing new vipers tbolt clone viper shelby you name it boss cars hemi cars good guy