New Owner of 2006 Midnight Blue

FBA

GT Owner
Dec 5, 2010
31.022340° N / 44.846191° W
Nice addition to an already gorgeous collection!!

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Great purchase and the same way I purchased in 2011 as mine had 1100 miles.

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
A brother from another mother! Another FGT and CGT owner. I love them both. Analog baby!

Midengine-man

GT Owner
Apr 1, 2007
Welcome to the Forum. Great collection (and color choice).
Nice find with the low mileage.

beckertb

GT Owner
Nov 29, 2006
Beaumont, TX
as everyone else has said, congrats and welcome!

w. mitty

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 1, 2005
There are now a few of us who enjoy what may be the perfect combination; the completely daft-banshee CGT and the Ford GT. Deciding which to drive is the only hard part...

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
Congrats and Welcome aboard. Best choice of cars. CGT is the best car of all and a keeper. FGT is also one of the best cars in the world and a keeper. I see a GT3RS I think which must a fun car to drive and the A8 as everday driver is a 10. The Murci, I must say uou need to trade up!!! You could always roll them all into a new 918 too :) Enjoy

Leadfoot

GT Owner
Dec 31, 2013
There are now a few of us who enjoy what may be the perfect combination; the completely daft-banshee CGT and the Ford GT. Deciding which to drive is the only hard part...

Haha!! Well said! It is truly a privilege! It's nice to have first world problems, isn't it? Enjoy yours in good health!!

Leadfoot

GT Owner
Dec 31, 2013
Congrats and Welcome aboard. Best choice of cars. CGT is the best car of all and a keeper. FGT is also one of the best cars in the world and a keeper. I see a GT3RS I think which must a fun car to drive and the A8 as everday driver is a 10. The Murci, I must say uou need to trade up!!! You could always roll them all into a new 918 too :) Enjoy

The GT3RS is for the track and is perfect there! The S8 is APR tuned to 670hp/679tq and runs a 3.1 to 60 and 10.9 in the 1/4 at 126mph--it's the ultimate wolf in sheeps clothing!! As for the LP670SV--I absolutely love it! I had the 3rd Aventador in the country back in Oct of 2011 and I traded it for the 670SV--I couldn't be happier. Thanks for your kind comments!

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
You are a king indeed. I agree Either you are not married or have invested a ton in diamonds and jewelry!!! I agree with Mitty only some of us would select that exact combo of cars. A+

Look forward to meeting you at the next rally.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
The GT3RS is for the track and is perfect there! The S8 is APR tuned to 670hp/679tq and runs a 3.1 to 60 and 10.9 in the 1/4 at 126mph--it's the ultimate wolf in sheeps clothing!! As for the LP670SV--I absolutely love it! I had the 3rd Aventador in the country back in Oct of 2011 and I traded it for the 670SV--I couldn't be happier. Thanks for your kind comments!

Love the CGT and Ford GT, but the DD Audi S8 is killer!! Awesome collection, Welcome!

HUBBSTER

GT Owner
May 9, 2010
Miami, FL
Nice collection. Have you driven the Aventador ? If so how does it compare to the Murcielago SV.

I'd love an Aventador but the SV & the Diablo GT are very nice too

Congrats on the GT & welcome

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Beautiful collection Leadfoot. I think I've seen the CGT out and about.

I live up in Alpharetta. Did you have someone locally install the lift? Thanks

Leadfoot

GT Owner
Dec 31, 2013
Thanks! There is another red CGT in Alpharetta also, so it could have been me or that one. Mine has AWE straight pipes on it that you can hear from a mile away--so that is one way to distinguish us! My lifts came from Needham Equipment in Cumming.

Leadfoot

GT Owner
Dec 31, 2013
Nice collection. Have you driven the Aventador ? If so how does it compare to the Murcielago SV.

I'd love an Aventador but the SV & the Diablo GT are very nice too

Congrats on the GT & welcome

As I mentioned in my post before, I owned one of the first Aventadors in the country. I put 2,000 mi on it in 7 weeks (including 350mi on the track at Road Atlanta). It was a fun car to drive, but had moved too far down the digital spectrum for me. It did not have the raw emotion of the earlier Lambo models I have owned, so I went on the hunt for a 670SV--which took awhile since there were only 186 worldwide/35 in the US. The SV is as fast as the Aventador and is much more rewarding to drive IMHO.

Last edited:

FBA

GT Owner
Dec 5, 2010
31.022340° N / 44.846191° W
That's interesting to hear from one that has owned both. The 670 has always been my fav Lambo. I never really got touched by the Aventador and want to get a 670 one of these days. Good info!

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Welcome Leadfoot! I love the full garage look! Large cavernous empty garages are not as cool! I hope you can make plans now to attend the Rally this fall.

Ed

Leadfoot

GT Owner
Dec 31, 2013
Thanks Ed, I'll try--depending on location!

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
Texas
I just picked up a 1,096 mi 4 option 2006. I've only driven it for about 50mi but I can tell I will thoroughly enjoy the ownership experience and it fits in well with my other cars. Glad to be part of this forum and have already found a wealth of information on here!

She's a Great looking ride!! And some good companions alongside. Beautiful garage/shop/cave! LOL! Be Safe! JW

spineracer

GT Owner
Jan 5, 2014
Metro NY
A quick question, Shouldn't the GT be on the top shelf? .... on top of the gt...