New Headers for the Ford GT

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
Kinda late in the game but here is a link to some new stainless headers someone is making for the 2005-2006 Ford GT
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stainless-W...ash=item488ef1da6b:g:858AAOSwNuxXYaAc&vxp=mtr

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
I've got Stainless Works exhaust on my CTS-V and they make a quality product. Link to their site...
http://stainlessworks.net/2005-2006-ford-gt-headers-only

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
not a bad price I think the whole kit was about 5K when they first came out. someone can easily use the headers and have the rest fabed up by a shop

DieselDr

GT Owner
Jun 30, 2014
Texas
I had those on mine for a while. M2k built the exhaust from end of headers back. Quality was great for price. Went to 2" when we built the motor if anyone is looking for a slightly used set.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
have them on my 05 GT

GTED

GT Owner
Apr 4, 2006
Jerry, do you have it from these headers to CATs (so no issue passing smog) to tail pipe? Have a sound clip of your set up?
Thx

Ed

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
too loud to record :) not sure it would pass visual but passes smog with a detune.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
I had those on mine for a while. M2k built the exhaust from end of headers back. Quality was great for price. Went to 2" when we built the motor if anyone is looking for a slightly used set.

I think kevin sent me pictures of your exhaust during or after it was completed as I was interested in getting the same thing done. I also have the ss exhaust but it is a "little loud" :)

DieselDr

GT Owner
Jun 30, 2014
Texas
I took the full custom exhaust with stainless works headers off my car (had 17" long burns single stage mufflers). Its just sitting in my garage. It is built to work with gt guys bumper delete. I had Kevin redo everything from 2" primaries to 3.5" collectors out with 2 stage mufflers instead of the original single stage burns.

Waxer

Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 22, 2007
I have the GT Guys bumper delete. How much are the headers? Does the motor need a re flash?