New GT at Ford Racing School

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
I’m at the Ford Racing school for Raptor Assault. Just found out that they will be offering racing school for the new Ford GT’s. Owners only. Classes will be 2 attendees at a time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
Can’t wait. I’m wanting to do the raptor assault too

FGT899

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 10, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Spartan - it would be great to hear some feedback on the Raptor assault program. I have the invite in front of me and am wondering if it's worthwhile to make the journey.

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
Spartan - it would be great to hear some feedback on the Raptor assault program. I have the invite in front of me and am wondering if it's worthwhile to make the journey.

It is definitely worth the journey. These trucks are amazing. What they are capable of doing is fun to experience. We had a photographer on a dirt bike documenting the entire day. I’ll post some of his photos tomorrow.

I’m really glad I went and the guys here said the same thing. Do it!

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Both driving programs seem pretty cool.

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
Both driving programs seem pretty cool.

Everyone I have spoken to has positive feedback on all the FPRS classes. The first photo is 29 degrees.

Attachments

• PGP72867.jpg
    PGP72867.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 240
  • PGP83158.jpg
    PGP83158.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 247
  • PGP73074.jpg
    PGP73074.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 238
  • PGP72995.jpg
    PGP72995.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 237
  • PGP72979.jpg
    PGP72979.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Amazing! I just got back from the RS Adrenaline Academy and it was a total blast. Highlights were the on track driving, demo laps and drifting.

Took my dad and it was his first time on track as a passenger and he couldn't believe what the little cars could do. I'd love to be able to do it in the NGT!

The FPRS staff are incredibly professional and provide a very memorable experience!

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
I did the GT350 school prior to the rally and everyone in the Raptor school said they had a blast. I would guess most fun of all classes. I purchased two new Raptors since 2010 but none qualified me to attend the new school.

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
I did the GT350 school prior to the rally and everyone in the Raptor school said they had a blast. I would guess most fun of all classes. I purchased two new Raptors since 2010 but none qualified me to attend the new school.

So how does one go about getting a slot in the raptor school?

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
So how does one go about getting a slot in the raptor school?

Buy a new raptor, Sign up for the class within one year. Ford Performance Racing School website has all the information.

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
Buy a new raptor, Sign up for the class within one year. Ford Performance Racing School website has all the information.

Great. I’ve had two already but ordering another for delivery in May. Hopefully I can get a slot before hunting season. Thanks

FGT899

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 10, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Maxemus you won't be disappointed, this truck is amazing and worth every penny for the upgrade over gen 1. I have to hide the keys from my wife.