New gt article in svtoa magazine - wow!!!

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
That sounds great :thumbsup How much room is at the barn - will my transporter fit?
If so I may bring a bunch of surprises. :biggrin

:cheers
Trent

There is always enoough room and it would be a pleasure to have you here. We're always excited about surprises. I know Joey's got a few more. :thumbsup

--

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Theres room, everyone else is sleeping at gtjimmy's house:biggrin come on down ehhh, you will recieve new york canoli's as an entrance gift.....:biggrin gtjoey1314 hey lets get real ...iys all about the food babyyyyyy...

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
Just got back from the Glenn, and saw this post....wow....you little beaver JOEY, you have been busy my friend..........now.....how many Canoli's are you giving away exactly?.....I need a count...might have to order them a week in advance........is 80 enuf?
about some svugliatella's? Ho...sorry I forgot....you only look Itralian....lol

Douggie............are you keeping him in check? You know what he can do.....lol Can't Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
Speaking of articles, there's a great article in the latest issue of AutoWeek featuring our own "Carlisle Lance" and his LeMans Corvette.

Howard

Thanks Howard, I was really pleased with the write-up on AutoWeek. The article GTJoey posted is stellar as well! LIFE IS GOOD!

Lance

PS I'm bummed I can't make it to Joey's place, I have prior commitments & will be in IL for another car event - bummer, maybe next time!!

TrackDay

GT Owner
Mar 20, 2006
Great article Joey - congratulations.
It will take lots of work to get all the tire rubber and bug splatter off my car but I'll have it out at the barn again for you this year.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Track, when are you expected to come, holman is going to be driving his gt40 from huntington to cold spring harbor......OPEN 427 PIPES AND ALL WITH A PRIVATE POLICE BRIGADE,,,GTJOEY1314

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
Thanks Howard, I was really pleased with the write-up on AutoWeek. The article GTJoey posted is stellar as well! LIFE IS GOOD!

Lance

PS I'm bummed I can't make it to Joey's place, I have prior commitments & will be in IL for another car event - bummer, maybe next time!!

You said that last time my friend .............. you are always invited...................this year send Rick in your place. :thumbsup

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
about some svugliatella's?

Douggie............are you keeping him in check? You know what he can do.....lol Can't Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gino ............... My kids love Sfogliatella :biggrin

And I'm keeping our leader on a short leash. :willy

Last edited:

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Back to the article.....theres more coming with Fred G. and Chris T. joingthat svtoa seems to be worth it as they are up on everything ford/gt/raptor..............neat stuff....gtjoey1314

TrackDay

GT Owner
Mar 20, 2006
Track, when are you expected to come, holman is going to be driving his gt40 from huntington to cold spring harbor......OPEN 427 PIPES AND ALL WITH A PRIVATE POLICE BRIGADE,,,GTJOEY1314

Should be out Saturday AM with dad. What are Dennis and Rich doing this year?

AMB

GT Owner
Aug 29, 2005
San Diego,Ca.
Svtoa

I have been a member of SVTOA sens 2002, BUT I haven't received ANYTHING from them for over a year !!!:confused

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
The only number I know is Marcie at 1 570 971 4839....she does all the club stuff with chris....so give them a buzz........enjoy gtjoey1314 and keep reading the article till you get your copy....:biggrin gtjoey1314

GTJIMMY

Permanent Vacation
Jun 12, 2009
Lloyd Harbor, NY
:partyGTJOEY,,,,is that GYJIMMY"S White GT I see there???

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Yes lil jimmy thats your gt......happy you got a copy......enjoy gtjoey 1314

tunedup2aGT

Oct 27, 2006
Michigan
Joey, What a wonderful article!! Hope all is well with MY SONIC BLUE GT. ( You know I walked it though the assembly line personally and it will be mine one day ) BTW did you complete the video DVD on the interveiws with everyone that was there? If you have, I'd like to get a copy please.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Tuned, we came across the rest of the wonderful video recordings from the event. I think I can post something real soon...stay tuned........get it........tuned GTJOEY1314

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Joey - My copy came yesterday. Great Job! :thumbsup

:cheers

tunedup2aGT

Oct 27, 2006
Michigan
Tuned, we came across the rest of the wonderful video recordings from the event. I think I can post something real soon...stay tuned........get it........tuned GTJOEY1314

Very funny "GeTiT" Joey!:lol You know its Ron. So I ended up on the cutting room floor huh!:eek:frown:biggrin