New GT 1/4 mile record!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Sweet.. Nice job on the run.. The TT set up is on My X- mass list !!

Alex911

FORD GT OWNER - FROM RUSSIA TT FGT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 22, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Wow That is a great result. The GT is an amazing car.
Maybe we could get the driver to comment on the launch technique - i.e - from how many RPM's did he launch what were the outside temps and etc. Was it done one glue or juct good tarmac? I am going to the drag strip tonight - I have Hoosiers on and unlike the PS2's they seem to hold when I dump the clutch at 3.5k RPM. I am however experiencing some boost problems - two days ago I have noticed that my car is running only 12.5 PSI in 3-rd and 4-th gears - As far as I understand it should be around 17 PSI ? - checked the piping and the wastegates and the DTC's no prob's- I have reloaded the 93 gas tune and will try to see if the problem went away.

Heffner Performance

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 22, 2006
Hi Alex,

Keep in mind that since the car is equipped with a MAFIA the factory boost gauge is not accurate. Give me a call at the shop, 941-359-0900 when you have a minute. I will go over a thing or two to check just to make sure that the boost controller is working properly.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Wow That is a great result. The GT is an amazing car.
Maybe we could get the driver to comment on the launch technique - i.e - from how many RPM's did he launch what were the outside temps and etc. Was it done one glue or juct good tarmac? I am going to the drag strip tonight - I have Hoosiers on and unlike the PS2's they seem to hold when I dump the clutch at 3.5k RPM. I am however experiencing some boost problems - two days ago I have noticed that my car is running only 12.5 PSI in 3-rd and 4-th gears - As far as I understand it should be around 17 PSI ? - checked the piping and the wastegates and the DTC's no prob's- I have reloaded the 93 gas tune and will try to see if the problem went away.

Did you ever race the veyron?