New Gauges

paul b

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2006
I was just curious how many of us that need gauges replaced opted for the Speed Hut option? If not, why not. I did the installation and am happy so far.

AMB

GT Owner
Aug 29, 2005
San Diego,Ca.
Speedhut gauges

I just received my new Speedhut gauge dash yesterday. I an going to have it installed Saturday. I had my tachometer go out, on my way back home from Salt Lake City. :thumbsup

Shoboat

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 23, 2005
Toledo Ohio
I am replacing mine this Saturday also.

Gene Cassone

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2005
way upstate NY
I think many of us would like to keep the car as original as possible. If aftermarket gauges are dependable why can't a solution be found for the originals? Or have the originals rebuilt? I refuse to purchase new original gauges if they are going to fail again

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
I think many of us would like to keep the car as original as possible. If aftermarket gauges are dependable why can't a solution be found for the originals? Or have the originals rebuilt? I refuse to purchase new original gauges if they are going to fail again

I agree 100% with you. I'm still driving around with no tach and plan on keeping it that way until something with the OEM tach is fixed properly - could be a long wait.

Lance

Midnite Blu

GT Owner #755
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
Southern California
Mine are in and look great..........GO BLU

Attachments

• CIMG1893.jpg
    CIMG1893.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 332

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
They look great!

MTV8

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 24, 2010
Houston Texas
I think they look even better than the stock gauges.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
I think they look even better than the stock gauges.

+1

GT Venum

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 4, 2010
Wisconsin
The gauges look great.

Does anyone know what the warranty is for the new gauges from Speed Hut?

paul b

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2006
The gauges look great.

Does anyone know what the warranty is for the new gauges from Speed Hut?
Lifetime warranty. My reason for changing was two broken gauges and saving the rest until a fix was found, Returning to stock is really simple. I was curious if anyone could come up with a downside.

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
Only reason I haven't ordered a set is the tach isn't flat on the bottom. I like the look and would love to have a set on standby but can't get over that one thing.

mardyn

GT Owner
Dec 20, 2005
Beautiful East Texas
Those original Autometer gauges are an abomination to, what otherwise is, a great car....

The Speed Hut dash/gauge package in my car continues to look great and operate flawlessly.

I'm very pleased with mine.

mardyn

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Those original Autometer gauges are an abomination to, what otherwise is, a great car....

The Speed Hut dash/gauge package in my car continues to look great and operate flawlessly.

I'm very pleased with mine.

mardyn

YOU DA MAN!

Without you taking this project on, we all would be spending bazillions of $$$$ with Autometer via Ford and waiting forever due to backorders.....

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Looks great. I'm just torn if I should order the entire set or just a fuel gauge.

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Pro,

I think something subtle would match your car and personality. I suggest the following...

YellowGaugesSm.jpg

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Ahh Kendall, you know me so well. :rofl:rofl:rofl

Happy New Year my friend. :cheers

Pro,

I think something subtle would match your car and personality. I suggest the following...

View attachment 23360

mardyn

GT Owner
Dec 20, 2005
Beautiful East Texas
YOU DA MAN!.....

Thanks MAD' but let's give the real credit to Aaron and Wade over at Speed Hut, I was part of the program, but essentially just the guinea pig.

mardyn

Shoboat

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 23, 2005
Toledo Ohio
Installed mine Saturday and am very pleased.

AMB

GT Owner
Aug 29, 2005
San Diego,Ca.
Speedhut gauges

I had Kendell install mine Saturday too!!! The only thing that I would do DIFFERENT, is to do the STANDARD TACH, vice the Optional Tach with Shift Lights. I use the tach, vice the speedometer for normal driving, as it is right in frount of me. The RESOLUTION of the standard tach is better at the LOW normal driving RPM's (just like the STOCK TACH) than optional tach. If you do a lot of TRACK events, than the optional tach would be better. :confused