New "Ford garage" almost done...

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
Well about a year ago I bought an 06 GT from Shelby telling my wife it will look great in the garage with the Vipers. Then like most I found I just "had to have" my favorite color--blue, and sure enough Shelby oblidged once again. (so accomodating)

Of course now we needed another garage to house the blue ovals. I have had Vette garages and Viper garages but this is my first shot building a tribute to Dearborn.

That's whats great about pi$$ing away $$ on cars--you can always find new projects. Please note that I special ordered blue and white flakes for the epoxy floor--in fact there is a blue theme throughout (thanks Camillo and Lowes).

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
Has the GT garage replaced the 'Vette garage? I like the VIR Camilo painting. The blue oval theme looks great, but there are a few Viper items that snuck into that garage! :lol

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Wow... Looks awesome!!! Glad I could be of assistance!

H

HHGT

Looks awesome and a great color combo to boot.

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Nice!! I think I saw a snake mat in the FORD garage!!

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Well done! :thumbsup

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
A night shot of interior. Excuse ladder etc.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Very nice. With some lifts you could easily put two more GTs in there. Don't waste all that space.

gzl

GT Owner
Jan 27, 2010
I love it and the choice of cars. That ladder scares the heck out of me though; physics tells me it's unlikely but that Blue GT feels like a magnet for that red ladder. Enjoy.

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
Looks fantastic, love the way you pull one in and back one in!! Too much viper going on in the blue oval garage!!!

jim gibson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 13, 2009
warren, ohio
If you want a lift, look at a Backyard Buddy, the best and safest by far.

CH53Driver

Shelby GT500 owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 20, 2008
Arkansas.
Wow, your garages look great!

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
Nice garage. Your VIR print was a print made off the painting I commissioned Camilo to do of my midnight Blue car. I will second Backyard Buddy. Reliable and US made.

Stu

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
If you want a lift, look at a Backyard Buddy, the best and safest by far.

Hard to see but the red 92 Viper is sitting on a Rotary Revolution lift which I really like. I will probably get another for the new garage. I have heard good things about the BB as well.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Hard to see but the red 92 Viper is sitting on a Rotary Revolution lift which I really like. I will probably get another for the new garage. I have heard good things about the BB as well.

Gentlemen,

The Rotary Revolution is a very high quality lift. I bought one of the last of their "home use" models that was made in the USA. Their commercial lifts are still made in America but two years ago they shifted production of their home lifts to China. Price was cut in half and lift capacity went up. There are still a few USA built Revolutions in dealer stock but they cost about $7000. A local friend just bought 3 Direct Lifts for $5700 total ($1900 each) that do the same thing. They don't look as cool in his garage though. I think a red blooded American Ford GT deserves to live on an American lift. :usa

Backyard Buddy is one of the few left. This Chinese thing is starting to bug me.

Chip

Attachments

• Lift 1.jpg
    Lift 1.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 260
  • Lift 2.jpg
    Lift 2.jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 263

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Living large my friend. That complementary blue/white white/blue pairing looks awesome!!!

david b

GT Owner
Jun 10, 2010
cleveland ohio
Gentlemen,

The Rotary Revolution is a very high quality lift. I bought one of the last of their "home use" models that was made in the USA. Their commercial lifts are still made in America but two years ago they shifted production of their home lifts to China. Price was cut in half and lift capacity went up. There are still a few USA built Revolutions in dealer stock but they cost about $7000. A local friend just bought 3 Direct Lifts for $5700 total ($1900 each) that do the same thing. They don't look as cool in his garage though. I think a red blooded American Ford GT deserves to live on an American lift. :usa

Backyard Buddy is one of the few left. This Chinese thing is starting to bug me.

Chip

Try Heartland lifts out of missouri. Dale is the owner and they are manufactured in the US and they make them to order. I have one and I can tell that it is the best quality lift out there. Better than Backyard Buddy (IMO) and there headquarters and 30 miles from my home.

WWW.heartlandlifts.com

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
wow! excellent garage, and congrats on the new ride.

Doctr V

GT Owner
Mar 16, 2010
Pennsylvania
Looks Great, Dont worry, I have a fleet of mopars in my "Mopar Garage" with one lone Ford. But they all get along. :biggrin

Jim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 17, 2006
Michigan
...please move the ladder....I am having heat flashes......