Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
Eventually you will have to take the mark of the beast on your forehead/right hand or your car will not start. It is called OBD666

Last edited:

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
When you ask the government to take care of you, you will be giving up a lot of your freedom.

Submoose

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 28, 2023
St. Louis, MO
What are the odds my wife will accept this previous story as a “good reason” to buy another car?

Reactions: Stef

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
What angers me is these reporters don't name the individual who wrote this into the law. The government, Congress, DOT, etc. doesn't do anything. Neither does "they" do anything. It's some individual doing it and we need to identify that person by name. Institutional anonymity breeds very bad behavior which has been proven by many social studies.

Last edited:

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
My daughter's suv may need a transmission. Place that rebuilt it before she bought it for 2500 now says 7200 and they won't rebuild this one only do rebuilt

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
What angers me is these reporters don't name the individual who wrote this into the law. The government, Congress, DOT, etc. doesn't do anything. Neither does "they" do anything. It's some individual doing it and we need to identify that person by name. Institutional anonymity breeds very bad behavior which has been proven by many social studies.

Regarding the Speed Limit proposal
the author is CA State Senator
🤬 Scott Weiner-San Fransisco.

Reactions: Fast Freddy

GTinTN

GT Owner
Jan 17, 2019
Brentwood, TN
Sounds like a lot of "what if" fear mongering!
I remember how upset people were when seat belts were mandated, motorcycle helmets, etc.
Let's stay calm and see what actually comes out and then if it is really a problem, address it...

Reactions: DakotaGT

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
Sounds like a lot of "what if" fear mongering!
I remember how upset people were when seat belts were mandated, motorcycle helmets, etc.
Let's stay calm and see what actually comes out and then if it is really a problem, address it...
I hope you are correct. Appears this California lunacy is creeping into all of our lives instead of staying in California.

Reactions: Stef

GT@50

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 14, 2019
Issaquah
My daughter's suv may need a transmission. Place that rebuilt it before she bought it for 2500 now says 7200 and they won't rebuild this one only do rebuilt
I'd go to another shop, unless there's 100k miles on the trans they built, then yes, they should start over.