New black & white engraved shift knobs!

zrchris

GT Owner
Aug 12, 2009
Brentwood TN
As I posted earlier, I sell classic engraved shift knobs for a variety of applications, some exclusively. Naturally, I needed to put one on my GT, and I like it more than stock- it's lighter weight, cooler in the sun, and gives a classic look. It also hides the jam nut more than stock. So I ordered a bunch and have them in stock now, in black or white, 2" diameter (same as stock).

Price is $45 each shipping included. Rather than messaging, please email me directly, my email & Paypal address is CRinehart AT gatech.edu (change it to @ and remove the spaces). I'll also have them on ebay for anyone that wants to buy them there (zrchris).

Please note- this knob probably won't work with the FRPP shaft sleeve unless you have a super-thin wrench (if then) due to the recessed insert. However, I can special order knobs w/ flush inserts by request, same price, 3-4 week lead. It appears to work as is with the Exoticare sleeve with most wrenches.

Other standard "billiard ball" base colors (red, yellow, gray, medium blue, etc) and midnight blue are available by request. The lettering is available in some other colors, I know some have already requested blue. They can be had in 2 1/4" by request. All custom orders must be prepaid and will take 3-4 weeks. Again, for any questions rather than messaging, please email me directly, my email & Paypal address is CRinehart AT gatech.edu (change it to @ and remove the spaces).

Attachments

• T_img_2183.jpg
    T_img_2183.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 628
  • T_img_2185.jpg
    T_img_2185.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 624
  • IMG_2188.JPG
    IMG_2188.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 622
Last edited:

zrchris

GT Owner
Aug 12, 2009
Brentwood TN
I've got a request for midnight blue and a couple requests for white w/ blue lettering in 2 1/4", if anyone else wants the same please let me know.

Last edited:

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
put me down for one of each, black and white

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
put me down for one of each, black and white

Are you drilling another hole for the nitrous button?

zrchris

GT Owner
Aug 12, 2009
Brentwood TN
Got it, Soroush I'll email you. If anyone does want a knob like the Hurst "sidewinder" w/ button, I can get these like that too, not sure of price. Typical uses would be nitrous or line loc, but works with anything that requires a PBNO. I think Soroush's recent adventures have him planning to keep both hands on the wheel...

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Are you drilling another hole for the nitrous button?

no, I will be using these on the blue car, depending on which way I go with it, I have been wanting to paint the stripes on the blue car black for sometime, if I do then I will use the black knob, however I have also been thinking about painting the wheels on the blue car white and leaving the stripes alone, in that case I will use the white knob:)

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Got it, Soroush I'll email you. If anyone does want a knob like the Hurst "sidewinder" w/ button, I can get these like that too, not sure of price. Typical uses would be nitrous or line loc, but works with anything that requires a PBNO. I think Soroush's recent adventures have him planning to keep both hands on the wheel...

ahhhhh YES!

zrchris

GT Owner
Aug 12, 2009
Brentwood TN
For those that ordered them, the special order knobs have arrived and I have sent emails. The midnight blue knobs look beautiful, and are even a good accent in a white car. I still have a few black and white knobs left for anyone else interested (and I'm willing to do another round of special orders); I'm going to call this a done deal once they are gone.

Last edited: