New '06 Tungsten GT Owner ....

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
I have first hand experience with the 40Kmh nightmare in BC , it has made owning a performacve car a real pain in the ass as there is a cop on every corner in BC

Geez Rob, that sounds like a story that needs telling. I'm probably coming out to the coast in late July, so I hope that you and Bob are able to get together for a beer and you can regale us with the tale then. Driving out, but bringing the family hauler, so no GT playtime. :-(

Sonic blue

GT Owner
Jun 1, 2007
British Columbia
Likely was my Red GT. I have home in Maui and here in Vernon but both GT's are in Vernon. I installed Passport Laser radar/jammer in my Tungsten GT and do whatever speed I want. The worst they can do is ask if I have a jammer in which I relpy "not that I know of, I bought the car as it is". It makes BC driving fun. Talked to Kulu today about another car he has and we discussed your fuse problem? Sounds like previous owner tried boosting it improperly? Im based in Vernon if you guys are cruzing through my wife has great Japanese restaurant with traditional garden. Look me up

Waxer

Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 22, 2007
Congrats. Welcome to the fraternity!