Surf City, USA
Nice toy Lee!! :cool

Schweeeeeeet!

somelee

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 9, 2007
New York & SoCal
thanks...its a blast to drive. 252 BHP at 1080 lbs makes for a pretty good time. :biggrin

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
Very cool!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Congrats!!
More detail pls.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
looks like fun, u wouldnt happen to have an Ultima gtr by any chance, Ive been looking into those for a while, 2000lb car with any hp engine you desire, from 500 to 1600 , pretty crazy, but lots of fun.

Chris A.

GT #32
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 6, 2007
Ortega Mountain, CA
What is it? A Radical?

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Chris,
Plan to arrive or stay after RallyIII an extra day and do some track time at Spring Valley - Pahrump where you can run a Radical.

standj

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 23, 2007
Wyoming
Lee, that doesn't look like NY in the picture!!

John

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
Outstanding

Stu

cmoody32

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 8, 2006
looks like fun, u wouldnt happen to have an Ultima gtr by any chance, Ive been looking into those for a while, 2000lb car with any hp engine you desire, from 500 to 1600 , pretty crazy, but lots of fun.

I have a Ultima Can AM 720. It is the one that is on Ultima's web sight. It is a lot of fun. PM me if you need any info on an Ultima.:cheers

Chris A.

GT #32
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 6, 2007
Ortega Mountain, CA
Chris,
Plan to arrive or stay after RallyIII an extra day and do some track time at Spring Valley - Pahrump where you can run a Radical.

Probably should start a new thread about this but Spring Mountain has the following going on:

Corvette School 8th 9th & 10th
Lotus School 9th & 10th
Radical School 11th & 12th

They also mentioned that a private event could be scheduled.

The Lotus event could be cool, it ends at 1PM...we could be at Vegas by 2PM on the 10th

Sorry for the Hijack:O

somelee

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 9, 2007
New York & SoCal
yeah it is a Radical...an SR3. 1500CC fuel injected Hyabusa motor. 6 speed sequential, dry sump, high downforce package. The thing is pretty unreal. Theres nothing thats really faster than it out there in Pahrump. I was just at a a member track day yesterday. Lots of Porche's, a viper, vette's, and a Tungstun GT....poor guys have to keep letting us by!

the school's cars aren't quite as fast as they don't run slicks and are all 1300cc but I highly suggest taking the radical class. You'll have a blast. Only problem is you'll probably want to buy one after. :wink

fordcapri

GT Owner
Sep 21, 2006
The Radical is a top track car in the UK and you won't find anything better or faster than this for track days. I am sure the Radical holds the lap record for the Nuremberg ring

somelee

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 9, 2007
New York & SoCal
The Radical is a top track car in the UK and you won't find anything better or faster than this for track days. I am sure the Radical holds the lap record for the Nuremberg ring

it does.

GordonWolf

Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 26, 2006
Las Vegas
S

Very nice!
Had some laps with john in his new SR5.
See you out there this summer.:biggrin
GW

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Lee,

Last time we spoke you told me you were looking for a good track car. It seems you found a GOOD track car! Congratulations, looks like fun.

somelee

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 9, 2007
New York & SoCal
Lee,

Last time we spoke you told me you were looking for a good track car. It seems you found a GOOD track car! Congratulations, looks like fun.

yeah Tim.......its a blast.....I also just bought a GP shifter kart. 3g's in the corner with that thing!...my ribs are bruised!

somelee

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 9, 2007
New York & SoCal
Very nice!
Had some laps with john in his new SR5.
See you out there this summer.:biggrin
GW

yeah...John's fast. He used my Gulf in the last race (before I bought it) and killed it.

I'll be out there the weekend of the 30th...maybe I'll see you. thought its getting a little hot out there now. Not sure how much driving we have left.:frown

GordonWolf

Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 26, 2006
Las Vegas
Sr5

Won't be around this weekend. Going for a 6 week long drive with a new MasterCraft X45 behind me. See you out there late summer, that is if you survive the heat!:biggrin