my latest cosmetic mod

samthejeepman

Permanent Vacation
Oct 14, 2005
new jersey
i had no idea this would look as good as does when i first came up with the idea !!!!

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Be carefull the louvers may warp from the heat

of the sun!

:rofl:lol:rofl

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Ha, Sam, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
Its UNREAL!!!!

nice

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
Love the fact that you have seperate garages for your vehicles.... Did you just buy a big enough shed per vehicle or did you contract out seperate garages??

It will keep the little one away from th FGT when he's in the garage playing with scratchable tools

isaakgt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Wilder, Idaho
Sam, do you mind me asking how get the doors open on the FGT after she's in the garage? Looks like a pretty area there in N.J. Oh, the Shelby looks nice to me.

Last edited:

samthejeepman

Permanent Vacation
Oct 14, 2005
new jersey
hi all
thx for all the great comments !
as far as the louvers warping, i think that is true in most cases, but from what i have seen and heard from saleen, these louvers will not warp under normal conditions, and if they do, saleen will replace them.
these are the same louvers that are installed on the pj models.
as a matter of fact, anyone that has a new body style stang, can order these louver kits from saleen, painted or un-painted.
contact carlos at 1-949-597-4900, tell him i gave you the number and he will hook you up(very good people).
the garages are 12x24 feet, i order them as i need them from a amish garage builder in pennsy. the average cost is about 3500-5000.00(depending on windows, lofts, doors, etc). very well made, and they drop them right onto the prepared spots.
the gt was hard to get in and out of in the wooden garages, so i keep it in the main garage where i have plenty of room to get in and out of the driver door.
again thx for all the comments

ciao for now
sam

ps--got a night watchman for the gt garage !!!!

#1451--------red/white

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Look at all those awesome toys! Can my son and I come over and play? :wink:biggrin