My GT finally arrived today!

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Hey FBA, I remember your cars from Teamspeed or 6speed or something. Well, I remember some pics of the orange viper when you got the wheels for it, and some comments about owning the Vette as well. Anyway, welcome to the BEST FORUM ON THE WEBS. And congrats on your awesome new GT.

Waxer

Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 22, 2007
Congrats!

Wild garage! Nice.

Infantryman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 28, 2011
Ohio
Thanks to Shelby - my 2005 White/Blue stripe GT arrived today, exactly as described by him.

Congratz on the new GT! I joined the ranks just last week, courtesy of Shelby, too! Couldn't be happier (well, correction, I could be happier if the weather would cooperate with enough sun and dry roads to actually get out and drive my new stealth fighter, but that's not Shelby's fault)!

FBA

GT Owner
Dec 5, 2010
31.022340° N / 44.846191° W
Hey FBA, I remember your cars from Teamspeed or 6speed or something. Well, I remember some pics of the orange viper when you got the wheels for it, and some comments about owning the Vette as well. Anyway, welcome to the BEST FORUM ON THE WEBS. And congrats on your awesome new GT.
Well, she's finally in my garage today, sitting next to my 2 other Detroit's finest! Can't wait for the weather to calm down and winter to go away so I can actually drive this thing! BTW, it was either on the Viper site, where I'm persona non grata now (bunch of stuck up ninnies who think Vipers are the only hot car on the planet- LOL), or the Vette forums...and it was the color matched Forgelines on the Viper! This place rocks!

GT-Garage.jpg

Last edited: