HERE

:biggrin

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Nice :cool I like how you get a steel fence to protect it :lol What show is that?

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
DBK said:
Nice :cool I like how you get a steel fence to protect it :lol What show is that?

It was a show with the dealers of all the different makes of cars sold in Denmark.
They has a crowd of 80.000 people over 4 days, and they all loved the GT.

The pictures was taken at the trade day just as the car arrived. Thats the reason you are able to see the car at all. All weekend the fence was packed with people...

:thumbsup

Last edited:

fordification

Aug 9, 2005
more of the girl! :biggrin

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
fordification said:
more of the girl! :biggrin

Haha, damn. Didn't get that far until you said that. Definitely won't be seeing any topless chicks getting painted at Detroit. :lol

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
dont know what you are all talking abolut. I see a dumb Jetta, in all detail... !? :rofl

No topless'es, and fenced, and GT's... sounds lioke a danish SM Fetish party what you all are looking at.... :willy

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
SLF360 said:
dont know what you are all talking abolut. I see a dumb Jetta, in all detail... !? :rofl

No topless'es, and fenced, and GT's... sounds lioke a danish SM Fetish party what you all are looking at.... :willy

You gotta use the arrows to go to the right. :lol The topless chick and ass shots are near the far right of the slideshow. Cars are somewhere in there also :rofl

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
wonder if i could qualify as a painter trainee? :biggrin will work for benefits only :cheers :banana :bow :cool :usa :rofl

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
You see guys it's all happening up in DENMARK :thumbsup

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
DK is the Nipple capitol of the world!!!

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
one of 101 said:
DK is the Nipple capitol of the world!!!

Sorry, but I think that is clearly a (sub)title for Moscow ! That place just rocks, guys..... New York is a village, in comparison - Want me to post some pictures to prove it!? :rofl :lol :biggrin ?:banana ? Maybe better not... This site is about the GT, arright !?

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
SLF360 said:
Sorry, but I think that is clearly a (sub)title for Moscow ! That place just rocks, guys..... New York is a village, in comparison - Want me to post some pictures to prove it!? :rofl :lol :biggrin ?:banana ? Maybe better not... This site is about the GT, arright !?
At "The Pit" everyting goes... Right??
Knock yourself out mate...:)