My Blood will Always Be Blue

DoctorV8

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 28, 2006
Houston
Congrats, Tomy. I'm happy for you, but will certainly miss your presence at the dealership. Talk to ya soon!

Sanjay

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
Thank you very much for the very nice comments and best wishes. I am very excited about the new direction of my life. I will continue to offer cheap advise as to the Automobile Business from the Dealer side and from the public side. I think I'm an expert on both now, as I just purchased two new vehicles and insured and registered 4 vehicles. Wow was that an eye opener. I'm helping the economy of TEXAS. As Daniel would say GOD BLESS THE GOOD OLD USA. Tomy Hamon PS Thanks again and on with the FUN.

Tomy,

A well deserved congrats to you for making that final step in enjoying your life with family, grankids, and all of your toys. I am in the process of doing the same, although tough, I know that it needs to be done eventually. When I talk to CS, he keeps referring to me as that hard working SOB.....but then...look at him, or all of us for that matter. We are all in the same boat.....
I am looking forward to finally meeting you in Vegas, and if you don't mind, please jot down some do's and dont's while your having fun in your semi retirement (ya right) so that when I do retire, I will be that much ahead....
My best wishes to you and family tomy, congrats my friend...

Gino

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Welcome to the ranks.......

.........Of Automobile Dealer Alumni. I see you have already experienced what it's like to wake up and say to yourself, "So this is what it's like to live without all of that stress". :banana :banana :banana

It has now been 10 years since I sold Bud Beck Pontiac-GMC Truck-KIA-Lotus in Scottsdale and I am still asked fairly regularly if I miss the car business. There are a few components of that business that I do miss, but for the most part, NO!!! The gas and oil business is a lot easier and a lot less stressful. With today's economy and $4.19 a gallon gasoline, I get out of bed every morning and tell myself, "Thank God I don't have to try and sell Pontiacs and GMC Trucks today." Congratulations on your sale Tomy. You have earned a well-deserved change of pace. All the best.

Chip

somelee

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 9, 2007
New York & SoCal
........With today's economy and $4.19 a gallon gasoline, I get out of bed every morning and tell myself, "Thank God I don't have to try and sell Pontiacs and GMC Trucks today." Con
Chip

I paid $4.99 tonight!...anyway...Tomy congrats....and enjoy. See you in vegas.

Last edited:

sawb

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2006
good luck

Good luck,I have been a Ford dealer 13 years,surprised your still alive! its tough , but still love it,I also love my 06 red and white FGT,ALSO LOVED MY 05 THAT I TOTALED John Carpenter