My Apologies

GaryA

Jan 24, 2006
I recently took a couple of cars to the Ford GT Rally in Newport Beach, CA and while I was having dinner at a local restaurant with a friend, someone decided to break into my truck and steal my laptop and my luggage filled with a lot of valuable things.

The worst part was losing my laptop because as you might imagine being the ultimate road warrior, my entire life is on that damned computer. I do back it up occasionally, but I lost all my contact information and worse, I lost all my recent emails from potential customers.

So, if you are wondering why I haven't contacted you about transporting your car, I apologize. If you still need my services you can email me at galmond@almondexotictransports.com or just call me at 240-994-1343.

Also, I just had a major coast-to-coast cancellation at the last minute. If you're looking to transport your car, feel free to give me a call, I have a few openings.

Thanks!

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I recently took a couple of cars to the Ford GT Rally in Newport Beach, CA and while I was having dinner at a local restaurant with a friend, someone decided to break into my truck and steal my laptop and my luggage filled with a lot of valuable things.

The worst part was losing my laptop because as you might imagine being the ultimate road warrior, my entire life is on that damned computer. I do back it up occasionally, but I lost all my contact information and worse, I lost all my recent emails from potential customers.

So, if you are wondering why I haven't contacted you about transporting your car, I apologize. If you still need my services you can email me at galmond@almondexotictransports.com or just call me at 240-994-1343.

Also, I just had a major coast-to-coast cancellation at the last minute. If you're looking to transport your car, feel free to give me a call, I have a few openings.

Thanks!

Wow. Major bummer Gary. Hope you get your "life" back together.

GaryA

Jan 24, 2006
Wow. Major bummer Gary. Hope you get your "life" back together.

Thanks for your support Chris and thanks to all those who sent me private emails.

Slowly but surely I'm rebuilding all the contact information. The good news is that I actually backed up the computer about a month before this happened. The main thing I lost was my current backlog of customer emails.

cmoody32

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 8, 2006
Gary. I just sent you a PM about a GT in OR needing to go to FL. There may be two there to pick up. I just dont know where the other is going.

kjslider

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 1, 2006
socal
Gary. I just sent you a PM about a GT in OR needing to go to FL. There may be two there to pick up. I just dont know where the other is going.

Newport Beach. My guy is flying up to inspect/purchase that drive it down. It'll need break in miles before we do what we're planning on doing with it:wink

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
Gary,
Sorry to hear about the unfortunate incident.. best of luck with rebuilding my friend.... (of the laptop and contacts ) I often think what it would of been like if we had cell phones, laptops and those great little digital cameras back in grade school... Think of all the contacts we'd have today... And how many single guys would be drunk dialing there girl friends from the 8th grade because they honestly think they could get some T&A from them some 20 years later..... love it.:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

GaryA

Jan 24, 2006
Gary,
Sorry to hear about the unfortunate incident.. best of luck with rebuilding my friend.... (of the laptop and contacts ) I often think what it would of been like if we had cell phones, laptops and those great little digital cameras back in grade school... Think of all the contacts we'd have today... And how many single guys would be drunk dialing there girl friends from the 8th grade because they honestly think they could get some T&A from them some 20 years later..... love it.:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Funny you should say that. My 6th grade class (Class of 1969) just had an ad hoc reunion and unfortunately I couldn't attend because I'm always on the road. The good news is that it wouldn't matter anyway because my fiance who is 20 years younger than me wouldn't approve of me hanging out with old flames anyway!! :biggrin