My 2009 SL65 Black Series For Sale

david b

GT Owner
Jun 10, 2010
cleveland ohio
Please see the attached link. This is my 2009 SL65 Black Series for sale. Its got ~ 4,300 miles and I had the top of the line Renntech package put on which brings the HP to 805 and 1,000 lb of Torque about 1k miles ago. The car is perfect and I have put 3,000 of the 4,300 miles on it. The first 1,300 miles were put on by the owner of a mercedes dealer. No accidents, scratches (entire car pretty much clear filmed) or issues. I am selling the car to make room for a new addition that I have been looking for over the last 3 years that will arrive in the next month or so. Pictures to come later on that

If you are interested just send me an email to davidcbrown@yahoo.com.

http://www.motorcargroup.com/web/used/Mercedes-Benz-SL-Class-2009-Solon-Ohio/1463632/

david b

GT Owner
Jun 10, 2010
cleveland ohio
I have had a few people inquire about the car. So I will post some more information that seems to be the common questions.

First, is yes I have all service records and receipts. Second, is tires are in good shape and wheels are perfect. Lastly, is the car is much better then a stock SL 65 black series in that car has way better traction with diff and the car is a lot more powerful. The drive went from somewhat boring with a stock car to a very exciting and fun to drive vehicle.

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Car looks really cool. Didn't see a price in the listing?

david b

GT Owner
Jun 10, 2010
cleveland ohio
Car looks really cool. Didn't see a price in the listing?

If you are interested please pm or email me. I ll be between wholesale and retail and for a fellow Ford Gt Forum member I ll make sure the price is right

david b

GT Owner
Jun 10, 2010
cleveland ohio
Car is sold. Thanks for all of the interest. I will miss it but time to move on.