Mr. Larry Miller

PIRAEUS

Jun 23, 2007
Virginia
As many of you on the forum know, I've been hard at work filming the Ford GT of Kuttner-Doran creation, and recently, this has lead me to a number of track events. I returned from Atlanta only a few days ago and depart for Salt Lake City in a few more days. This has been quite an adventure, and much of the time spent is with reeling head. But I'm on a trail.

My trip to Atlanta marked a new direction, and I was fortunate to acquire some interview time with notable persons. This week, I'd really like to meet Larry Miller again, and thought I might just ask here to see if anyone knew how to get a line to him.

I actually met him during a Grand Am race in 2006, when he stopped his golf cart and offered me a ride as I traversed his desert like track, my camera growing heavy. I won't soon forget that, although I suspect he already has. Anyway, I hear he has quite the collection of Ford's, and he could certainly find himself a chapter in my story.

Thanks in advance for any help,
-Johnny St.Ours

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
Picture from SAAC 30 with Bob Bondurant and Larry Miller at Miller Motor Sports Park induction of Bondurant into the Hall of Fame.

Attachments

• GT Forum Bondurant 2.jpg
    GT Forum Bondurant 2.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 127

PIRAEUS

Jun 23, 2007
Virginia
hey, Mr. Bondurant is one of the folks I interviewed last week. I really like that guy, may have to make excuse for a follow-up interview.