Move Over Slow Drivers!

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
Pass on the right of who? I'm sick of the drivers lately..

I was driving up 75 the other day..finally got around some slow asses and had a good clip going and a POS jag pulls in front of me on in the left lane...going 55..finally get an opening on the right go around speed up..SOB paces me to cut me off...if I had gotten the rear bumper up a little closer I would have pushed over and made him break...freaking morons are getting worse and worse on the road.

Matt

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Utah just passed a new law that requires anyone in the left lane to move over when faster traffic pulls up behind them regardless of speed or speed limits. The Highway patrol Captain interviewed on the local news said it is a safety measure and would be aggressively enforced.

The problem with this law is the police can write two tickets instead of one! Speeding for the car behind and not moving over for the car in front.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Pass on the right of who? I'm sick of the drivers lately..

I was driving up 75 the other day..finally got around some slow asses and had a good clip going and a POS jag pulls in front of me on in the left lane...going 55..finally get an opening on the right go around speed up..SOB paces me to cut me off...if I had gotten the rear bumper up a little closer I would have pushed over and made him break...freaking morons are getting worse and worse on the road.

Matt

'Had one of those, "left lane is the PACING lane", idiots try the same stunt with me a couple days ago while I was out running around "charging the battery" on one of my S-10's. The thing the yo-yo wasn't aware of when he tried it was: this particular S-10 has a 430 h.p. 'Vette LT-1 355 under the hood.

No contest. It was quickly "road hog game" over for Mr. Jackass.

You're right, Matt. This kinda stuff has reached ridiculous, epidemic levels. And yet, when have you EVER seen somebody pulled over for doing stuff like that???

(What astonishes me is there arn't HUNDREDS of reports everyday about these clowns being shot. 'Coarse, then again, folks in places like Texas don't bother reporting varmint shootings - right, Spirit??!:lol )

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Varmints?

(What astonishes me is there arn't HUNDREDS of reports everyday about these clowns being shot. 'Coarse, then again, folks in places like Texas don't bother reporting varmint shootings - right, Spirit??!:lol )

Speaking of varmints; had a skunk come up on the back porch last night rousting around for food. Them "ferocious" guard cats of ours were asleep on the job; or was it because they are somewhat related, and cut him some slack?

Maybe it's the same type of thing; stupidity breads stupidity. As the population increases, the stupidity factor increases exponentially. Stupid does as stupid sees. Why take any action on one of your own?

Yep, shooting varmints is quite OK. Just remeber to keep all relative information to yourself. :biggrin

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
Texan's and guns??? Now now..Here is a joke for you guys that don't frequent Corvetteforum :)

Here is a little test that will help you decide.
The answer can be found by posing the following question:

You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small
children.
Suddenly, an Islamic Terrorist with a huge knife comes around the
corner, locks eyes with you,
screams obscenities, praises Allah, raises the knife, and charges at
you.
You are carrying a Glock cal 40, and you are an expert shot.
You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family.
What do you do?

........................................ .....................
**_Democrat's Answer:_**
Well, that's not enough information to answer the question!
Does the man look poor! Or oppressed?
Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?
Could we run away?
What does my wife think?
What about the kids?
What does the law say about this situation?
Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway,
and what kind of message does
this send to society and to my children?
Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be
content just to wound me?
Should I call 9-1-1?
Why is this street so deserted?
We need to raise taxes, have paint and weed day
and make this happier, healthier street that would
discourage such behaviour.

**_Republican's Answer:_**

BANG!

**_Texan's Answer: *_**

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
BANG! BANG! BANG!
Click..... (Sounds of reloading)
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
BANG! BANG! BANG!
Click
Daughter: "Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the
Winchester Silver Tips or Hollow Points?
Son: Can I shoot the next one!
Wife: You Ain't Taking That To The Taxidermist

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
GOOD GRIEF!!!!! I'M A CLOSET TEXAN!!!!!!:eek :eek :eek :ack

PeakCompletions

Boost is an addiction...
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 6, 2007
West Texas
:lol :lol HAHAHAHAHA

I had an ex wife who used the left lane as a pace lane. I can verify she was a stupid bitch for those who are wondering if these people are smart or not

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

The Great One

Apr 29, 2006
Melbourne, Florida
:lol :lol HAHAHAHAHA

I had an ex wife who used the left lane as a pace lane. I can verify she was a stupid bitch for those who are wondering if these people are smart or not

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

You crack me up Peak :lol

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Utah just passed a new law that requires anyone in the left lane to move over when faster traffic pulls up behind them regardless of speed or speed limits. The Highway patrol Captain interviewed on the local news said it is a safety measure and would be aggressively enforced.

Won't do any good. Texas has had this law on the books for quite a while. They even have signs posted every few miles that state "Left lane for passing only. State Law". Doesn't phase these idiots. Dumbasses can't read.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Oh, they can READ, Texas. But, like I said - they don't give a rip. They ENJOY messin' with people. It's a "power trip" thing.

Last edited:

sharp33

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 19, 2006
Rochester, NY

Utah seems to be the only state with thinking legislators. Polygamy and now this?

M C B

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 13, 2007
Motor City
Driving with a friend the other day, in the left lane, I asked "why so slow?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why so slow in the fast lane? This guy is on your ass, let him pass."

"Really?"

"YEAH!"

"I didn't know! I always like driving in that lane because no one is in front of me."

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!