Motorcars Intl & Lambo of Houston

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
I am wondering if any of you have experience with buying vehicles from Motorcars Int'l in Missouri? They also own Lambo of Houston. We are dealing with Randy Mattison and he seems like a pretty straight-forward guy.

http://www.motorcars-intl.com/

A good friend is looking at purchasing a vehicle there this week and we'd like some assurance that they are a top-notch group - like the Shelby Smith's and BJ Motors of the world.

If you have can you let me know if you purchased "sight unseen" and that the car was everything they said it was?

Also, if there are any members that live there or near and would be willing to take a look at one of the vehicles for me - I'd greatly appreciate it.

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
I am wondering if any of you have experience with buying vehicles from Motorcars Int'l in Missouri? They also own Lambo of Houston. We are dealing with Randy Mattison and he seems like a pretty straight-forward guy.

http://www.motorcars-intl.com/

A good friend is looking at purchasing a vehicle there this week and we'd like some assurance that they are a top-notch group - like the Shelby Smith's and BJ Motors of the world.

If you have can you let me know if you purchased "sight unseen" and that the car was everything they said it was?

Also, if there are any members that live there or near and would be willing to take a look at one of the vehicles for me - I'd greatly appreciate it.

I sold Motorcars a Ferrari. Did exactly as they said they would. Rare in today's world.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
They are a pretty decent bunch of guys. Which car is it that your guy is looking at??

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
I have bought 3 cars from Lambo of Houston including my GT and have sold them a Ferrari. Straight up guys and no BS. I will buy and sell from them in the future too.

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
Great, fast feedback guys. Thanks! Shelby - I sent you a PM.

Aug 25, 2006
They used to have their facility in Dallas; I dealt with them and I had a good experience

Takes care

Shadowman

t32b

Verde
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 21, 2007
Bay Area, CA
I purchased my FGT from Lambo of Houston a few years back. In general, an excellent experience.

BelgianGT

GT Owner
Jul 10, 2010
Belgium
I bought my FGT from them a couple of monhts ago. Being from Europe I hestited of course but all went well. No troubles no issues. Car was exactly as they said.

H

HHGT

I hate threads like these. I just had to go look at their inventory and here is a beautiful Shelby Series 1 with 450 Miles... Yum Yum...

Aug 25, 2006
I hate threads like these. I just had to go look at their inventory and here is a beautiful Shelby Series 1 with 450 Miles... Yum Yum...

Indeed

Shadowman

BelgianGT

GT Owner
Jul 10, 2010
Belgium

Indeed, it's dangerous to scroll down in inventories. That noble go-cart isn't bad either.
GT500... only modified than

Attachments

• Eleanor 1.jpg
    Eleanor 1.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 138
  • Eleanor 13.jpg
    Eleanor 13.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 148
  • Eleanor 10.jpg
    Eleanor 10.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 139
  • Eleanor 9.jpg
    Eleanor 9.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 143
  • Eleanor 18.jpg
    Eleanor 18.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 141

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
Very pretty.

DoctorV8

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 28, 2006
Houston
I got my FGT from Raj at Lambo Houston in 2007. As others have said...great group to work with.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
The International in Springfield, MO is in the heart of the Ozarks, right on I-44, about 4 hours from St. Louis and 3 hours from Tulsa. Never known anyone who bought from them.

Aug 25, 2006
The International in Springfield, MO is in the heart of the Ozarks, right on I-44, about 4 hours from St. Louis and 3 hours from Tulsa. Never known anyone who bought from them.

fjpikul this is the main facility; the one in Houston is an off shoot as it used too be Lamborghini of Dallas with one of the partners operating the Texas facility; now he may not longer be a partner and yet both are effectively one in the same

Takes care

Shadowman

futuregt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 25, 2005
I sold Lambo Houston my last GT..... They we're great to deal with.... made me an offer, and wired money the next day.

Last edited:

JRGoens

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2008
Lincoln, NE
I live in Springfield, Missouri and would happily swing by their facility to check out a car for them. Just send me a PM or give me a call at (605)-880-3208.

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
Great. Thanks all. I think we'll proceed with the purchase today.

BTW "BelgianGT"...nice 67!