More police state, in Europe this time!

analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601093&sid=aijQ0.2BMGw8&refer=home

I see this happening in the US within the next 5 years. Wait until Hillary gets elected. :mad

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
"Chris Davies, a British member of the European Parliament, is proposing one of the most-extreme measures -- a prohibition on any car that goes faster than 162 kilometers (101 miles) an hour, a speed that everything from the humble Honda Civic on up can exceed. He ridiculed fast cars as ``boys' toys.''

Who the feckin' hell is Chris Davies? An unelected, left wing, lesbian munching, failed and unelectable twat.

An average cow in a barn produces 542 liters of methane a day, and 600 liters when out in a field.

Let's ban cows.

Gentlemen - may I give you a direct quote from a website devoted to saving the planet?

"Arguably the best way to reduce global warming in our lifetimes is to reduce or eliminate our consumption of animal products by going vegetarian.."

Ur, hello?

Europe is SERIOUSLY losing the plot, largely because of these unelected idiots in Brussells.

Breathe deeply...............................................

...............................and relax.

Twats.

Gierkink

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 5, 2005
Wellington, FL
"Chris Davies, a British member of the European Parliament, is proposing one of the most-extreme measures -- a prohibition on any car that goes faster than 162 kilometers (101 miles) an hour, a speed that everything from the humble Honda Civic on up can exceed. He ridiculed fast cars as ``boys' toys.''

Who the feckin' hell is Chris Davies? An unelected, left wing, lesbian munching, failed and unelectable twat.

An average cow in a barn produces 542 liters of methane a day, and 600 liters when out in a field.

Let's ban cows.

Gentlemen - may I give you a direct quote from a website devoted to saving the planet?

"Arguably the best way to reduce global warming in our lifetimes is to reduce or eliminate our consumption of animal products by going vegetarian.."

Ur, hello?

Europe is SERIOUSLY losing the plot, largely because of these unelected idiots in Brussells.

Breathe deeply...............................................

...............................and relax.

Twats.

Neil,

It soulds like it's time for you to move to the good old US of A. I think Boston would be a good fit with you English heritage!

Rob

biffom

GT Owner
Oct 9, 2005
Venice, CA
Lesbian munchers....

Neil,

I really enjoyed your rant! LOL.

But I'm intrigued - what is a lesbian muncher?

Carl

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I can't believe the U.S. even listens to Europe on any topic.

A COW produces more Co2 in a day than my GT does in 6 months, for Pete's sake - and the fruit loops across the pond wanna BAN it? (Shuddup already Spirit, PL510Jeff, Tony, et al! I know, I know, I know...!:mad )

Krumuny. It just might be time for another revolution if congress gets on the bandwagon with this idiocy. :skep :bang :mad

(Note to Jay: Some month's ago, DBK warrantied that Billary is NOT electable nationally! :cheers Not to worry! :thumbsup :)skep )

Last edited:

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
A COW produces more Co2 in a day than my GT does in 6 months, for Pete's sake - and the fruit loops across the pond wanna BAN it? (Shuddup already Spirit, PL510Jeff, Tony, et al! I know, I know, I know...!:mad )

Pockets,

Surely you could at least out do a COW. :lol :lol :lol

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Pockets,

Surely you could at least out do a COW. :lol :lol :lol

I will moderate myself...

Even though Larry left the door open...

Go for it Fred,,.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Didn't I told yuz all ta shuddup already???! :skep

(Nobuddy ever listens around here ...:frown )

:cheers :cheers :cheers

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
"

Neil - WOW! tell us how ya really feel....:rofl

Larry, if you still have less than 500 miles on your car - a cow in 1 hr has produced more fumes

Last edited:

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Larry, if you still have less than 500 miles on your car - a cow in 1 hr has produced more fumes

NO!!! 692!!! :banana :cool

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
NO!!! 692!!! :banana :cool

Pockets,

WOW !!

That's coming out at over a 100 miles per month, you're really starting to drive that thing now. :lol
:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

No one can accuse you of producing a large carbon foot print. :biggrin

You know, you are starting to really impress Al Gore with your pollution reduction efforts. I'm sure he will give you a call soon. :eek

Maybe I’ll have to buy your carbon credits so I don’t have a guilty conscience.
:bs

PS: Bony said it was OK.
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

:cheers We Still Love You. :cheers

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Uuuuuuuuuuuuh ... I really duz hesitates tuh point this out ... but ... the average miles fer muh car ... uh ... ackshully werkz out to ... uh ... a wee over 57.6 miles a month, Your Mathmaticalness. ('Sure hopes yuh duzzunt computes yur own taxes...)

Regardless, I don't wantcha ta thin' fer a minute I don't 'preciate yur effurtz (though piddy-full they may be :willy ) tuh raise my "status"(?) 'round these parts, now ya hear? :skep :bs

:bang :bang :bang

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
... I really duz hesitates tuh point this out ... but ... the average miles fer muh car ... uh ... ackshully werkz out to ... uh ... a wee over 57.6 miles a month, Your Mathmaticalness. ('Sure hopes yuh duzzunt computes yur own taxes...)

.......:bang :bang :bang

I stand corrected, my apologies Professor Pockets. :thumbsup

By your calculations, your Super Carbon Efficient GT has been conserving carbon credits for just over 12 months now [Al will be even happier with you than I had thought, he may have a spot for you or at least a Cameo Appearance in his next movie].:lol

The guilt factor is increasing [I am such a Carbon Hog] I must really buy those “Carbon Credits” and get them from the “Pocket” so I can become “Politically Correct” [you know I am driving to California in a couple of weeks and pollute all the way]. :frown

Oh, and I do appreciate the title of “Your Mathmaticalness” which you have so graciously bestowed upon this humble servant. I really do not deserve such a lavish title, being I can’t do my own taxes, too many digits for some of us folks in the hills.:wink

:bs :party :bs

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
...Who the feckin' hell is Chris Davies? An unelected, left wing, lesbian munching, failed and unelectable twat...

Hmmm must be related to Hillary...

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
I believe that 8 cows died to make the seat of my Bentley. Several more were despatched for the benefit of my greater comfort in the Aston Martin.

Something approaching a herd were used to construct the fine surroundings in my Range Rover.

Surely this deserves some kind of Global Warming Award? I must have stopped a vast herd of cattle from farting by specifying such fine leathers in my cars?

This has to be the best form of carbon trading.

Cows are the enemy - wear leather and eat beef.

canibl

GT Owner
Nov 22, 2005
Sacramento, Cali
I feel we need cows...a burger on the Fourth of July just wouldn't feel the same if it was replaced by ostrich meat. We are Americans and we love our BBQ. Can't we shove a catalytic converter up a cows a$$? Science should start focusing on this and let our cars breathe a little better.

analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
Can't we shove a catalytic converter up a cows a$$?
Only if Al Gore is attached to the other end of it!:eek