More New Jersey Owners

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Hi,
My name is John and I have a 2006 midnight blue with white stripes. The Ida's have done a lot of upgrades to it. I live in Monmouth County, New Jersey. I drive it all the time. My father lives here too, he has a tungsten 2006, it never leaves the garage. And his neighbor has a midnight blue one as well; I don't know what year.

Ok... when I read this the first time I thought it was some kind of AA meeting for addicted Ford GT owners :)

YellGT

GT Owner
May 12, 2016
NJ
Anybody have any idea who owns the red GT with white stripes with the license plate "mongo" around Margate, NJ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waxer

Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 22, 2007
Not me. Red with white stripes but wrong plate and in Bridgewater/Martinsville NJ.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Bob and Rob Ida are as good as it gets! Great people and true masters of their craft! One vist to the shop will do it!
You are in good hands!
We are going to the Race at Limerock to root for the new GT in few weeks.Come join us! And yes we drive our cars there!
Tell all those non driving GT owners ,not to save their car for the next guy! Or even worse their wife's next husband! The guy who dies with the most mileage wins!
Driving mine from Ma. to the Texas rally and back in September! PS my wife's idea!After our cross country trip2 years ago in the Gt.We realize what a joy it is to travel in! Rally 10 to Michigan and back was a mini trip!

Last edited:

JOEA2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 16, 2007
STATEN ISLAND,NY/SEA GIRT,NJ
Bob and Rob Ida are as good as it gets! Great people and true masters of their craft! One vist to the shop will do it!
You are in good hands!
We are going to the Race at Limerock to root for the new GT in few weeks.Come join us! And yes we drive our cars there!
Tell all those non driving GT owners ,not to save their car for the next guy! Or even worse their wife's next husband! The guy who dies with the most mileage wins!
Driving mine from Ma. to the Texas rally and back in September! PS my wife's idea!After our cross country trip2 years ago in the Gt.We realize what a joy it is to travel in! Rally 10 to Michigan and back was a mini trip!

What do you do for luggage?

Joe

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion

Ron ...........Please post the details ..................

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
No details just going to the race
They have exotic car parking
I will be with the Porsche corral Friday.Saturday with Club limerock in the vip areaThere is also an American muscle car corral Although they require prepayment and signing up on the Limerock site.This a good place for the GT’s They are not doing a specific GT coral
I'm easy to find a blue Ford GT!
For packing the car to travel requires a bit of cleverness. I use suction cups on the rear windows to hang stuff. Than for my clothes I use the car cover bags. I bought extras from Torrie at Fast parts network
I put one in the trunk ,one in the passenger foot well. The passenger footwell one my wife uses as a foot rest or straddles it.
We also put stuff behind and on the sides of the seats
DO NOT PUT ANY LIQUIDS OF ANY SORT IN THE TRUNK! The trunk heats up to 150 degrees!
Do search on the forum for more info

Last edited:

JOEA2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 16, 2007
STATEN ISLAND,NY/SEA GIRT,NJ
I generally put my Grilled Cheese Sandwich in the Trunk. It is done when I get there.

Joe

Boomster

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 29, 2016
Hello New Jersey forum members, I have just purchased a 2006 Blue/white FGT and am hoping to connect with some fellow owners. I live in Kinnelon, in northern Morris county, and would enjoy meeting up once the weather improves. Am also looking for guidance on a trustworthy mechanic in the northern morris/western Passaic/Bergen county area. Can't wait for the roads to clear!

Bill

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
welcome Bill , there's a few of us scattered around the state. Most are in the north I'm from the Bridgeton area down south of the Masson Dixon line.