More GT Merchandise coming Daytona Debut !!

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
It seems there is a larger appetite for more Ford GT wear and memorabilia than there is on the market... just thinking the Forum could make some cash.

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
I bought a bunch of GT shirts, jackets, pens, stickers, ect. Guy helping me was just laughing.

Vince: "I'll take one of those and one of those and one of those and ....."

Vince H

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
I made the mistake of going to pick up 2 hats a bit late and most everything was already gone... My loss. Hope to see some of the GT items they had there online soon.

Also missed out on the banners on the fence and the table centerpiece walkaway/giveaway :(

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
You snooze. You lose.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
According to the booth dude, Barrett Jackson got the push and Daytona was sloppy seconds. IDK why Ford merchandising is so slow to ramp up, but there should be a lot more available on the web soon (according to the Daytona booth dude).

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
You snooze. You lose.

That's what I get for sitting in the Rolex Tower on the finish line for a while... missed the fun of pillaging the GT stuff in the GT area... won't do that again :eek:willy

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I made the mistake of going to pick up 2 hats a bit late and most everything was already gone... My loss. Hope to see some of the GT items they had there online soon.

Also missed out on the banners on the fence and the table centerpiece walkaway/giveaway :(

AJ,
I got hats!.I’ll trade you for your new green car!

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
I actually emailed Chip Ganassi racing prior to Daytona so maybe I could show up with some cool shirts/hats etc.... The reply I received was "We will not be offering any Chip Ganassi/ Ford GT products Thank You for your inquiry. Which I thought was a bit strange

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I also wish the merchandise trailer were closer to us as I walked all over the concession area looking for merchandise and got a nice big blister on the bottom of my left foot and had a great time driving home 980 miles. I couldn't even walk over to the ford GT tent to see the white one. Bummer.

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
Well lets hope DBK can get the word to the right guys. I'm sure this forum would buy into a ton of merchandise.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
On another note , I know the general public bought a lot of Gt Stuff . I saw a lot of people walking around and on the trams wearing hats and Shirts etc.. If the booth was not in Plain site for others I'm sure they would have lost a lot of sales..
The location of the booth was bad for us but better for Ford.. I was happy to get what I got.. There will be lots of stuff coming a lot sooner than cars will be on the road !!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
The booth wasn't in "plain sight." You had to walk in the sales jungle to findit and it was small compared to the usual semi they have parked with junk.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
The trailer was put together on short notice. I called the woman I work with on the Rally shirts at one of the Ford marketing partners and it was actually their employees selling the stuff at Daytona. They also produced most of it. It was put together on very short notice. They have some stuff leftover, and once they get the trailer back we'll go through it and order more.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
I talked to the guy in the booth, DBK isnt kidding on the short notice. He told me they had 10, yes only 10 days to pull together what they did. I thought the selection was excellent, sprinkle in 10 days to prep? Outstanding.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
The booth wasn't in "plain sight." You had to walk in the sales jungle to findit and it was small compared to the usual semi they have parked with junk.

In relative perspective of finding the Merchandise booth verses finding the Hospitality Tent I would say the Merchandise booth was in Plain site..You are not behaving in a lovely fashion... :bored

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Here is what Ford Performance was giving away at the BJ auction. I havent seen any pictures of this from Daytona, so I assume they werent selling it there. Good looking shirt and I like all the Ford Performance models on the back.

20160210_185800.jpg

20160210_185708.jpg

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Saw those on eBay. No not available in Daytona. Similar give always, that have been for the boss 302, and Gt350, when you give up some personal info.

Good score you got a great shirt.

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
Print my wife surprised me with yesterday - she got this at Daytona

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 262

The Grey Ghost