Monterey Car week/Fuelrun open registration/exotics on Cannery row registration open

PashaGT

GT Owner
Apr 23, 2016
Orange County
I wanted to share this information with all forum member's I have contacted the promoter's for Exotic's on Cannery Row and have asked if they can accommodate and put all the Ford GT's together like they do some of the other rare an unique vehicles. Can we please get an estimated amount of how many forum member's will be participating in this event? It would be fantastic if we can get a group of Ford GT's to make a huge entrance as we drive up to the show!!! The crowd of people will surely love the experience seeing all of our GT's drive up together!!!

john gourley

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 27, 2006
We look forward to seeing everyone at car week.

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Present and accounted for...

FredinNY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 31, 2016
New York
I will be in Monterrey for the Quail, haven't registered for the Exotics yet as I am trying to finalize my schedule. How many GTs so far at Exotics?

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Going to Monterey, not going to take GT to Exotics.

JordanM

GT Owner
Mar 20, 2018
I'm registered for EOCR, happy to meet up beforehand to drive in as a group.

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
I’ll be at the Quail, Exotics and Concours but my GT is currently at GTG getting a bunch of mods done so probably no GT for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I'll see everyone next year in Monterey when it returns back to the regular week in August. I'll be in NC this year for a graduation. Come to Rennsport in September everyone!

Ed

PashaGT

GT Owner
Apr 23, 2016
Orange County
It will be great to show up with as many Ford GT's as possible. I will reach out to the event promoter and give an estimated count of GT's. If anyone else is interested in joining please let me know. I look forward to catching up with all forum member's!! I can't wait for Monterey car week 2018!!

PashaGT

GT Owner
Apr 23, 2016
Orange County
Sounds good Jordan I will pm you so we can all get together at a gas station close to the event then all GT's can roll in together and represent Ford Performance!!