mobile forum reader

Wwabbit

GT Owner
Mar 21, 2012
Knoxville, TN
Anybody using a forum reader on a mobile device? I've tried a couple and haven't found one that supports this forum.

Willrx

GT Owner
Aug 9, 2012
Atlanta
I've tried Tapatalk and ForumRunner-neither work.

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
I have no trouble reading the forum in Chrome for Android on my EVO LTE

Willrx

GT Owner
Aug 9, 2012
Atlanta
Thanks. Gonna give it a try with an iPhone-4S.

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
I can read on iphone-4

beckertb

GT Owner
Nov 29, 2006
Beaumont, TX
Read the forum mostly from my droid 4 standard browser

ben

Willrx

GT Owner
Aug 9, 2012
Atlanta
Ok, I'm on board now.

ViperJoe

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 17, 2006
Washington Crossing, PA
I can read on iphone-4
+1

Wwabbit

GT Owner
Mar 21, 2012
Knoxville, TN
I read it on my phone fine. But am looking for a forum reader app that makes it easier and has some additional features. Forumreader supports vB that this forum runs on, but we aren't listed. Maybe it's just a matter of contacting them.

Willrx

GT Owner
Aug 9, 2012
Atlanta
That's what I thought you were asking. Would be nice.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I can read on iphone-4

And my iPhone 5 using Safari

Wwabbit

GT Owner
Mar 21, 2012
Knoxville, TN
DBK: Do you know what's involved in getting this forum listed on ForumRunner? They support vBulletin and it's a great mobile reader app.

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
guya any idea if we will ever be able to hook up through tapatalk?

Wwabbit

GT Owner
Mar 21, 2012
Knoxville, TN
There are several good mobile forum readers out there. I use Forum Runner on some other sites. It's free to the forum, the administrator just has to register the forum on the site and user's buy the app. Sure makes it easy to keep up with forums on the go. I don't know if this forum is registered with any reader or not.

GTHunter

GT Owner
Feb 14, 2012
Houston, TX
Anybody using a forum reader on a mobile device? I've tried a couple and haven't found one that supports this forum.
Indeed. Ian using an IPhone 5, and have used 4's. In my experience you don't need an app for this. If it asks you to use tap a talk, click cancel and you should be able to use it just like the computer. -Hunter. If you have any other questions email me at hunter_blount@northlandchristian.org

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I added tapatalk this morning as more and more people seem to be missing embedded links from viewing on mobile devices.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
And added forumrunner as well. Both are working.

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
I added tapatalk this morning as more and more people seem to be missing embedded links from viewing on mobile devices.

Sorry made a thread about this. Thanks. Makes browsing much easier.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Gentlemen,

I read, post, and moderate the Forum on my I-Phone 4 and I don't think I have any special software. I can view photos but I can't see Forum posted videos on my phone.

Chip

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Gentlemen,

I read, post, and moderate the Forum on my I-Phone 4 and I don't think I have any special software. I can view photos but I can't see Forum posted videos on my phone.

Chip

Me too. I just use the default iPhone browser but it does behave like a full blown computer or tablet in its presentation and what it downloads. Mobile apps are usually a little more streamlined and stingier about downloading lots of pictures etc automatically