Mini Post Rally get together in FL

cmoody32

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 8, 2006
I had the pleasure of attending my first Rally in Las Vegas. Thanks again to everyone. It was a great time.:cheers

Last night I had the pleasure to have dinner in my home town of Sarasota FL with a few of the great people that I met in Vegas. I was able to introduce my wife to Shelby, Soroush, Jason and Tory along with everyone's significant other. We had a great time and a lot of laughs.:lol

There were many pictures taken and I am sure that they will be posted as soon as Soroush or Shelby get a chance to see this post.

As winter comes, everyone please feel free to stop by Sarasota FL. I am sure that Jason and I would be happy to do it again.

Heffner Performance

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 22, 2006
As winter comes, everyone please feel free to stop by Sarasota FL. I am sure that Jason and I would be happy to do it again.

Absolutely, Chris. It was great to see everyone last night and it is always a great pleasure to meet any of the community members. If any of you should end up in Florida please don't hesitate to look me up.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Oh yeah, thanks for the invite! Bony, do you remember hearing anything about this? Cut their post counts back.

pauleddy

Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 14, 2007
Newport/Boca Grande
Chris:
Sorry to have missed that get Sarasota together, especially meeting Shelby. He probably would have talked me into another Black car from him to use as a "daily-driver"! Next time!
Might be cooking somethin' up for "school va-ca"-time in February with the New England contingent, escaping the Massachusetts cold and needing a FGT fix.
I will see you mid-November, probably at Jason's.
Best,
Paul

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Has been a great time so far! Hung around at Jasons on Wednesday, and all I can say is Rays (peakcompletions) Rocket ship is AWESOME! Sure wish I would have been able to ride in it. The car sounds like a top fuel dragster! :thumbsup
Also, plenty of Gallardos there with their "hair wet" waiting on "hair dryers" :biggrin

Got to enjoy a great evening with Moody, Heffner, Tory and Soroush last night. I probably talked Jasons head off as he sat right next to me (sorry Jason). Wish we could have stayed in Sarasota Longer. We are now playing tourist in Orlando with Soroush and his lovely lady. Will try to post some pics later.......

To all my Florida friends :cheers

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Chris:
Sorry to have missed that get Sarasota together, especially meeting Shelby. He probably would have talked me into another Black car from him to use as a "daily-driver"! Next time!
Might be cooking somethin' up for "school va-ca"-time in February with the New England contingent, escaping the Massachusetts cold and needing a FGT fix.
I will see you mid-November, probably at Jason's.
Best,
Paul

Would have love to have met you Paul! Sorry we missed you. I can talk you into another black car anyway! :wink

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Oh yeah, thanks for the invite! Bony, do you remember hearing anything about this? Cut their post counts back.

I think that was a union busting meeting,... should we ban the lot of them??:lol:banana:lol

pauleddy

Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 14, 2007
Newport/Boca Grande
Would have love to have met you Paul! Sorry we missed you. I can talk you into another black car anyway! :wink

Yeh...I know you can! That's the issue with this FGT disease!
Given the world economy melt-down and the condition of the Dow, just let me know when a nice, clean no-story Black FGT comes on the market at the current price of a Hundai!

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Yeh...I know you can! That's the issue with this FGT disease!
Given the world economy melt-down and the condition of the Dow, just let me know when a nice, clean no-story Black FGT comes on the market at the current price of a Hundai!

Yeah, thats not happening. The rare color combos are selling as fast as I can get them. Sold my personal TWIN TURBO TUNGSTEN this week and a Black No stripe this week as-well. Kind of sad to sell my TT, but a new project will begin soon! :banana

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
thank you Chris, Jason, Torrie, for your hospitality, we had a blast in sarasota, and as shelby said are now in orlando. will get back to houston on sunday and will post some pics up on monday.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
...Sold my personal TWIN TURBO TUNGSTEN this week...

Actually, I'm sorry in a way - i identified you with this beautiful creation....

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Actually, I'm sorry in a way - i identified you with this beautiful creation....

There will be a new creation. Just a matter of time....
Trying to decide what color combo to do

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I bummed out I missed that get together !!
Glad to hear that it was still fun even with the wifes !!!!
See you in Feb ..!!!! Book track time !!
Chris ,someone is following you !!!!!
PS I'll bring the steaks !!!

Attachments

• cmoody.jpg
    cmoody.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 156

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Ahh good times as always great seeing everyone !!!!
Chris beware what you wish for I am coming back Monday:biggrin:biggrin:lol

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
I bummed out I missed that get together !!
Glad to hear that it was still fun even with the wifes !!!!
See you in Feb ..!!!! Book track time !!
Chris ,someone is following you !!!!!
PS I'll bring the steaks !!!

Ron did you say Steaks? ummm yummy, me want some:biggrin

cmoody32

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 8, 2006
Soroush:

Where are the pictures?

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
I got some. Will have to get them off my wifeys camera. I got a good one of soroush on the water rides that he loved SO MUCH! :rofl

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
I got some. Will have to get them off my wifeys camera. I got a good one of soroush on the water rides that he loved SO MUCH! :rofl

you better not!:biggrin

cmoody32

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 8, 2006
You better!!!!!

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Chris, Ray and I are over at Jason's now