Miami Runway Shootout

TACHY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2006
Fort Myers, Florida
Anyone going? Stormcat, you running? I plan on taking the GT but remain a spectator. Hope the weather cooperates!
This Sunday AM

www.exoticsrally.com

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Will be there, and running my black no stripe car. Come by and say hello !

If you're going down in your GT - you should enter !

pauleddy

Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 14, 2007
Newport/Boca Grande
Weather and "Honey-Do" list depending, am thinking about it, too. Could be an interesting wagering situation with two black/stripe-deletes in attendance...

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
I'm not much of a gambling man as my driving skills usually keep me at the rear of the pack. Would certainly look forward to meeting you however and seeing another black no striper.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Anyone going? Stormcat, you running? I plan on taking the GT but remain a spectator. Hope the weather cooperates!
This Sunday AM

www.exoticsrally.com

Hey Buddy,
I plan to go but I just ran there March 14th so I probably will just be a spectator. I have not made any significant changes to my car to see any improvements in my Mile speeds. I hope to see all the GT fanatics there ! :thumbsup

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I'm not much of a gambling man as my driving skills usually keep me at the rear of the pack. Would certainly look forward to meeting you however and seeing another black no striper.

Hey Mitchell I can bring my helmet and run your car down the strip if your not comfortable ...:biggrin

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Will definitely be open to your expertise - from the sideline....

Howard

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 26, 2007
Florida/North Jersey
I'm looking foward to seeing you guys there. I'll be spectating.

Howard

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I will not be at the event this weekend but I did run there yesterday. The Camilo/Heffner GT ran 206.6 on pump gas and stock Goodyear rubber. I did not speed shift it.

80+ degrees and about a 5 knot headwind.

TACHY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2006
Fort Myers, Florida
Look forward to seeing the GT community there!:banana