Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Enjoy !!!!

otis

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 13, 2011
Stillwater, MN
Otis, welcome! There are 3-4 other new members on here as well in the Twin Cities.

Is this Coty's car by chance?

This is I mean was Cotty's car. I had to wrestle it away from him. He was pretty attached to it. Rightly so as its a beautiful car. I already know HIRISC and look forward to meeting the other owners here in the area.

This is a pretty good Xmas present. Best I have ever received. From me To me.

Otis

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Jason, we need to get this guy involved in the spring dyno GTG we are having !

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Otis, Merry Christmas, congratulations on your new purchase. Welcome to the best Forum you will ever be involved with. Your new life has just begun. Tomy

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego

We will add him to the growing list!!

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
Merry Christmas! Great choice of color.

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
We will add him to the growing list!!

Excellent !:biggrin

6s219

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 30, 2010
Covina, CA
I never get tired of seeing pictures of these cars! Welcome!

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Congratulations on your new car. I'm sure you'll be chomping at the bit to get it out in the spring.

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
Congrats........Blue is an awesome color.

33Bravo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 3, 2006
Minneapolis, MN

Welcome from Bloomington!

Indeed - we are having Torrie up this spring.. I'm having (among other things) mine tuned (perhaps an overboost situation) - really looking forward to it; and to meeting other Minnesota based FGTS.

Congrats!

otis

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 13, 2011
Stillwater, MN
Excellent !:biggrin

When are you coming? I'm definitely in if I can get a pulley/tune done with some dyno time while you are here. I will have the bumper delete done with the Heffner exhaust by then. I was trying to figure out how and who to have install the pulley.

Otis

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
When are you coming? I'm definitely in if I can get a pulley/tune done with some dyno time while you are here. I will have the bumper delete done with the Heffner exhaust by then. I was trying to figure out how and who to have install the pulley.

Otis

We are in the process of setting the exact date currently. It's not set in stone yet so if you have a preference let it be known.

HIRISC

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 14, 2007
Minneapolis, MN
Looking good Rob. Glad you got it worked out with Cotty.

Don't forget about a set of Bridgestone's.. much to like.

Don't know the best place to get a pulley/tune done, but you/Jason/33Bravo all seem to be after the same upgrade.

I'll ask around.

Let's start tossing some dates around for the tune. Torrie indicated that he's pretty open the last week of April or first week of May.

I'm wide open and ready to roll.

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Let's start tossing some dates around for the tune. Torrie indicated that he's pretty open the last week of April or first week of May.

We could have snow on the ground in late April......

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Congratulations and welcome! You should ship it to Phoenix for a drive with us!

otis

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 13, 2011
Stillwater, MN

Don't know the best place to get a pulley/tune done, but you/Jason/33Bravo all seem to be after the same upgrade.

I'll ask around.

I think the first week of May would be good. Torrie told me for us to get a consensus and let him know. He'd have a pulley/tune ready for me when he came down. As far as tires go I think I have to see just how bad they are before I replace them. The rears are new with a few hundred miles on them. One bad unsuspected slide and they are gone.

It was very hard for Cotty to walk away from the car. At that moment I knew I had something special. To watch him emotionally hand over the keys to the car was something I've never seen before. These cars seem to make a bond with the owners. I hope I'm as good of a steward while I borrow the experience for a while. Then someday passing it on and letting someone else share the same experience. It's like he felt the car was more than the sum of its parts and we are the lucky ones to experience it. I'm sure I will solidify my bond with the car once I've had more opportunity to drive it more than the 5 miles I have put on so far.

Otis

DanM

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 31, 2006
Stillwater, MN
Welcome and congrats on your new GT. I am in stillwater also. We should wait till May, April can be very exciting with cold mornings. Maybe shoot for the first C&C in May.

33Bravo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 3, 2006
Minneapolis, MN

I'll ask around.

First week in May may be good. As Jason said - we may have a late snowy spring..

Now we just need a dyno shop...

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
All sounds good to me !