MEGA proud owner of a GT

Gtcamel

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2012
hello guys nice to meet all of you in this site, i am greatfull to have me in this forum.

let me tell you one thing that summes up the expriance i got from the car ........ never in my life that i felt a car HUGS me :willy

my spelling might be bad or grammer but i dont cear i drive a FORD GT

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Welcome! Post pics.

stumeat

GT Owner
Dec 20, 2010
Georgia
Awesome. You will never regret. Take it easy at first. No nanny!

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Welcome Aboard! - :thumbsup

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Enjoy !

Gtcamel

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2012
sorry these pics were from the first night i got the car from a Iphone :) enjoy

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 358
  • g.jpg
    g.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 358
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 359

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Congrats... welcome... (as stated) be careful, no traction or stability control can send an eager driver into a tailspin. HAVE FUN!

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Awesome. You will never regret. Take it easy at first. No nanny!

Remember this. There is no traction or stability control (although you do have ABS). It is really easy to break the rear end loose with factory tires until they get to operating temps. No fancy moves going out of the driveway. If you want to fix that problem get new tires.

I also recommend avoiding the temptation to do a burnout. Two things: 1. The rear end wants to swing around so make sure you have lots of room and 2. I don't like dumping the clutch on this car.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Congratulations and Welcome.. I wonder how many GT's are in Dubai .. I think a few others have posted here a while ago. Don't worry about your English.. We share your pride and excitment .. :cheers

Joehand1

Tungsten GT Owner
Sep 20, 2007
Hattiesburg, MS, USA
Welcome to the club..

Do you have any other cars?

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
sorry these pics were from the first night i got the car from a Iphone :) enjoy
Car is gorgeous, congrats on getting the fastest and best looking color combination!!!!:thumbsup:thumbsup

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
Congratts!!!! Still remember the first day I got mine and watching it get unloaded. Beautiful car but RPM217 know deep down RACING RED is faster. Get acquainted with the car like a new date, nice and slow, but when you are both ready (GT is always ready) open her wide and hang on for the thrill. Be safe and enjoy.

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Ya got wood......

Been there. What a feeling!

Gtcamel

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2012
i ues to own cars but i sold all of them to invest in my company called MIIdream.com .......... so i am a X owner of a LP640 roadster 2008 , rangerover sport autobiogrphi2010 , 997 turbo 2007 and a phantom cupe 2009 these are the sport/luxary cars i had and in the other hand for the deasert i had a nissan patrol 2009 for hunting with falcons :)
Now i only got this full of soul and uniqe car and brand new toyota landcruies 5.7 otw

GTHunter

GT Owner
Feb 14, 2012
Houston, TX
Congrats, welcome... You will love this amazing machine!

Gtcamel

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2012
STORMCAT i think there is mybe about 3-5 of them here in the UAE not sure to be exact but there is one in a show room for sale red with stripes ..... but we have a saying dont buy a car that somone already fartted on the seat.
btw anyone know if i can buy pully and tune + exhust and can be installed at Ford ? if thats even possible ?

rf18412

GT Owner
Feb 28, 2011
Omaha, Nebraska
I still sleep in mine

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
STORMCAT i think there is mybe about 3-5 of them here in the UAE not sure to be exact but there is one in a show room for sale red with stripes ..... but we have a saying dont buy a car that somone already fartted on the seat.
btw anyone know if i can buy pully and tune + exhust and can be installed at Ford ? if thats even possible ?

We sell all these products. Just let me know what you want and I can quote you a price

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Shelby, you sell farted on seats? Didn't know there was a market for those. LOL, used cars. Too funny.

GTCamel, Shelby's a great dude, I'm just bustin his chops.

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
I still sleep in mine

i still have sex with mine :O